Chapter 37

I wake up in Luke arms. I look up at him receiving a smile.

"Morning babe." He says I kiss him on his forehead getting out of the bed. I get dressed as Luke puts on his clothes as well.

"I'm off to go look for a job today." He says as we enter the living room. I nod. We eat breakfast as Luke kisses me goodbye.

I walked out the flat. I could find a job myself to.

*Luke's POV*

Leaving Julia behind I jog out the apartment. I step in my car driving towards the local Starbucks. I am having a meet up with the underboss of the tattoo shop I used to work.

I park my car placing my keys in my jacket. I walk in Starbucks receiving looks and whispers.

"Fuck off." I groan my eyes scan trough the Starbucks finding Sam. Her fiery red hair and all her tattoos make it quit logic that she works in the tattoo shop.

"Luke hey long time ago!" Sam says a smile forming on her face. I wave her off a little by just sitting in the front of her.

"Samantha you know why I came here right?" She nods as I smirk.

"Why do you wanna come back? Missed me?" She looks in my eyes making me uncomfortable.

"I need money." I state looking away.

"Why? Drugs? Alchohol? Whores?" She laughs. Seems to enjoy herself?

"Not your problem Sam. Just give me the fucking job." I groan making her chuckle.

"Sure thing." She stands up and walks to my side of the table. She sits on my lap.

"If you give me something back." I push her off my lap making her groan.

"Luke don't be such a pain." She climbs on top of me and tries to kiss me. I push her off again roughly. She falls on the ground.

I look outside as I see the worst thing ever. Julia. Tears in her eyes.

"Fuck you Samantha!" I shout running away out the Starbucks. I run after Julia who is inches away from me.

"Julia!"

*Julia's POV*

I see Luke and a girl in Starbucks. The girl is for an hundred precent his type. Tattoos, red hair, slutty clothes. Job huh? Fucking liar.

My eyes start tearing up as she looks so in love with him. She sits on his lap. He pushes her off but she does it again. Then they almost kiss and is she is on the ground.

I feel tears starting to stream down when he sees me. He yells at the woman and rushes out the Starbucks.

"Julia!" He shouts after me. He isn't that far away. I run and run and run as I feel a hand grab my shoulder.

"Fuck off." I snap rushing towards my old house. I flick his hand off my shoulder running faster. Without saying anything I unlock and lock the door. No one's home. I rush up the stairs lock the door behind and fall on my bed crying. Not caring about the fact that mom might come home.

How the fuck could he? This was OBVIOUS a date. I cry my eyes out when I hear a knock on my window.

I look up finding Luke. He's crying.

"Let me fucking in!" He yells smashing his fist to the window making his fist almost bleed.

I open the window and close it right after. He hops in and pushes me roughly on the bed.

"Listen you bitch that wasn't a fucking thing! Sam is a fucking slut who is a underboss of the tattoo shop." He pushes me harder down as I gasp.

"Really?"

"Yes you piece of shit." He growled making me scared.

"I'm sorry I'm so insecure." I whisper sobbing.

"I'm going to make you feel so good that there's no doubt about that anymore." He says his hand sliding under my top. He unclips my bra slowly dropping it on the ground.

He plants his lips on my chest slowly sucking the skin under my breasts. I moan softly as he starts moving his fingers over my belly. His fingers slowly move up and down just near my private parts.

"Oh Julia you are so hot." He says taking my top off. I moan as he licks his lips. I kiss him biting his lip. He moans in my mouth as I kick my shoes off.

My hands move up to his hair. I start giving him love bites in his neck.

"I-I'm so fucking sorry." I stutter as he unbuttons my jeans moving them down to my ankles.

He rips my undies off slowly moving his lips towards my v. He knees down at the end of the bed as he putts one finger in me slowly going in and out. I moan as hard as I can as he smirks.

"Who makes you feel so good?"

"You." I gasp as he goes deeper.

"Scream my name!" He commands.

"LUKE!"

*

We leave my old house quietly both tired from the love we made. We walk holding hands towards the Starbucks. We step in Luke's car.

"You know fuck that job anyways." He laughs it off. I don't reply.

"You are actually thinking about that job? Luke I got a job just two stores next to that Starbucks. In a CD shop. That's how I found ya."

"Awesome." He says as he parks into the parking lot by our flat.

"Would mom notice that we were there?" We get into the elevator and Luke opens the flat. Luke's phone goes off and he sets it on speaker.

She did.

"How dare you two have sex in MY house!" It's mom. Luke starts laughing as my mom goes crazy. She thrives like she gets payed for it.

"Well sorry bitch." Luke laughs as Joel joins the conversation or what the fuck this is.

"Luke it's disgusting man."

I join Luke with laughing as well.

"Julia are you there?" Mom snaps.

"What are you saying bitch I can't hear you." I laugh. Luke gives me a weird face as we hang up the phone.

*

Monday ew.

I sigh getting up out my bed. I rush towards the shower when two hands grab me from behind.

"Julia. It's 6 a.m." Luke groans dragging me back in bed.

"Luke! Get the fuck out the bed!" I laugh taking the sheets of him. I run trough the house and drop them in the kitchen. I hear Luke get out his bed following me so I leave the kitchen. I chuckle as I walk back to the bedroom and get my stuff for the shower.

Luke returns and pulls the sheets over my head lifting me up he throws me to what I guess is bed. He takes my arm and closes his eyes.

"Let me go."

"No."

"Luke!!" I yell annoyed jumping out his hands and rushing to the bathroom. Luke gives up and I shower quietly. When I want to get dressed my clothes are gone making me groan. I slip in my jeans and a random sweater.

"Missing something?" I hear Luke from the other side. I unlock the door hit him in his balls grab my clothes and get dressed in the bathroom.

"I'm in a huge pain damn Jul!" Luke complains making me giggle. Dressed I leave the bathroom finding Luke. His eyes darker blue than usual.

"You bitch." He laughs as I just hold my head high and walk away. I make myself cereal and sit on Luke's couch.

He joins me and we drive towards college. Ew school.

-----------------------

/if you're wondering about what's in the comments there was a contest here too :) all of the contests were to become a girlfriend in my book/

Comment Share Vote!