Chapter 58

When I get out my plane a couple of fans are waiting for me. Heavily waving and screaming they welcome me.

Maybe they expected Luke to come? I don't know. Though, it is nice. The fact they probably waited hours, just to see me, me the girl who once fell for the lead singer of the band who always wore black Vans. And I know, that some of them did too. And that's sad for them after all.

"Hey Julia how are you girl!" One of them yells. She's blonde and same height as me. A smile spread across her face.

She's wearing a "I'm with the band" printed shirt and has a BMO phone case. Around her waist a plait blouse and headphones hanging out her pocket. I smile at all the fans waving. (a/n oops just described myself as a fan lol)

"Sorry girls I have to go!" I yell at the fans before stepping in my cab. The chauffeur is an old grumpy man. Annoyed by the fans obviously.

They happily wave at me.

"Tell the boys we love them!"

"I will! They love you too!" I yell back at them.

The boys told me they did be here and they aren't. Maybe was that the reason of all those fans.

"So how are you miss?" The chauffeur suddenly spoke up.

"I'm ok thanks."

"May I assume you're famous? Where do I know you from?" He continued talking.

"I'm not famous at all, I'm married to a famous band member." I explained to him as he looked at me trough the little mirror.

"Your husband huh? Aren't you such young to marry."

"Kind of."

"Why are they lined up to see you then? You are only married to someone famous."

"Because we are a family."

"I do not understand you on that one. It are just fans, they aren't anything like family."

"They are! Asshole." I muffle. Annoyance spread over my face I pay the chauffeur and step out.

Dallas is way too big to find the boys myself. I decide to text Ash. Wondering I sit down on a bench in the front of a big shoe shop. Next to a Mc Donalds. I decide to get a milkshake and text Ash.

*Where are you boys? I'm in this street with a big shoe shop and Mc x*

I finish my milkshake which turned out in McFlurry since they don't have the milkshakes in banana flavor anymore.

*We'll pick you up. We couldn't reach the airport in time sorry.*

I get back. Within seconds stops the bus in front of me. Woah, fast.

The door swings open and Michael stands by the door. I hug him and jump in. I only packed one bag to take with me since I still have clothes enough in the bus.

"Where's my food?" He asks me sadly. I glare at him and place my bag onto the ground. I can feel that the bus starts driving again.

"Julia!" Ashton cheers hugging me. Calum does the same as I search for Luke, my eyes scan over the bus still not finding him.

"Luke's in the shower." Ashton answers my question which I didn't even ask.

"Ok." I mumble as I sit next to Michael on the couch who hands me a controller. Luke takes very long showers so I decide to just accept a bit of gaming with Mike.

He starts a new Fifa game and I get so into the game that I don't even notice two soft lips in my neck. A little cold object catches my attention, his lip piercing aka my favorite thing in the world.

"Hey." Softly it falls off his lips. I look at him smiling.

"Hi babe." I smile standing up and jump into his arms. I missed him so much. He spins me around as a soft chuckle escapes his lips.

"I need to talk to you." He whispers very softly as he places my body back onto the ground.

"Here." I hand Calum my controller. He smiles and takes my seat.

"Thanks." He says.

Luke and I leave towards the bunks in silence. It is a mess. Every single inch is covered with clothing. Literally, I mean I am used to a mess because of these lads but damn.

"Sorry for the mess." Luke shyly smiles at me I ruffle with my hands trough his wet hair.

"It's okay beautiful." I mumble softly.

Silence falls. We just look at each other for a bit.

"You are way more beautiful Julia." He then says.

"But we should talk instead." He adds.

"Yeah. Why were you acting so weird? Seriously, I didn't want to hurt you at all. I couldn't sleep all night and-" His fingers stop me from talking covering my lips.

"I went to Alex that night when I left. I never told you. Sorry."

"What?" I whisper in disbelief.

"She told me if I told you any of this that she would tell you lies about me so that you would break up with me. And I loved you. I still do, wifey. And I wasn't going to risk anything. And I'm so sorry I know it was wrong to do, and to not tell you but I didn't want to loose you."

I wish I could stop over thinking but I can not.

"And what if you did loose me now?" I mutter as finally all pieces fall in the right place.

Alex just payed for the house to get me to forget the past.

"I don't want to answer that. I did die maybe?" He mumbles

I am really wondering what I should do, he said I knew everything, I didn't. Of course not, once a douchebag, always a douchebag. Right?

I look at him, he was sitting next to me with his head in his hands. I can hear his soft crying. And somewhere something broke in my heart.

I sit down next to him as he looks up at me.

"I'm so s-sorry J-julia." He cries softly.

"Calm down Luke." I say as I kiss his forehead.

I would never let him go, if I wanted to I should've never married him. But I did, because I love him. I said I do for a reason. And if you think about it, he actually did tell me it. And Alex's treatment wasn't nice either.

I get why he was scared. I really do but-

My thoughts are stopped by two hands intertwining with mine. Luke moves a bit and I am for one hundred precent in his sight.

"What-?" I mumble as he looks at me like, SHUT YOUR MOUTH.

"Listen, I am sorry Julia, and I already know you are probably over thinking everything right now, but is Alex even a reason to end this? I just cried my eyes out at her's."

"You just cried?" I whisper.

"Yeah, now tell me what your answer is, are you going to let Alex tear us apart? I hate her, you hate her."

"I do not hate Alex, Luke."

"Answer me?" He asks softly, I can hear he's about to cry.

"Never." I say as I climb into his arms as he softly kisses my neck.

"I love you Jul."

"I love you too Luke."

----------------------------

Comment Share Vote!