Chapter 20

Today is the last day of my school yay.

It may be confusing that I have vacation already but I started halfway the school year here in Sydney.

And to be honest I really missed Alex so vacation is amazing. We will have like a month or so. That means the boys can't open in every country and that sucks.

They will in London and America maybe Ireland. And of course also in Melbourne, Australia.

Alex is flying over tomorrow so she will be there Friday she is hunderd procent crazy that she is meeting One Direction. I like them as well, but not that much.

The boys (ash mike cal luke) are already getting a lot new fans since Niall told about them being their opening act.

We all got so many followers on Twitter. Yes we! I got a lot as well me being 'Luke Hemmings' girlfriend'.

Niall is such a nice person for doing that for the boys. Not the followers but getting them more popular. Niall is a fan as well.

I've never met him but I'm really excited to meet him, and the other lads of course.

Right now I am in my last lesson, Acting class. I am watching Calum peform a musical. He is the main character. Amazing right!?

They peform a musical written by some students and Michael plays in it as well. He told me he plays a little character but he plays a quite big one actually. Lol.

I lean back in my seat. The song that ends the musical starts and Calum starts singing Heartbreak Girl. Suddenly Luke Ashton and Michael come out of nowhere. They join and I smile. Best ending ever.

*

I jog down the school hall opening my locker and I place all my books in my bag and place my jacket over my arm. I walk out the building we call school and Luke joins me he places his arm around my wraist.

"Vacation!" I say happily.

"Yeah touring with One Direction and the most beautiful girl on this planet." He says and he kisses my cheek.

"I'm so excited!"

"When will Alex come? That's her name right?"

"Friday and yes it's her name."

Luke grins.

"How did you guys got the idea to end the musical?"

"Calum told he was allowed to and I thought why not sing it for you?"

"For me?"

Luke blushes and looks away.

"Maybe." He chuckles.

I smile and we reach my house.

"You weren't with your car?" I ask and Luke looks down.

"I-I called my brother this morning. I was so mad that I decided to walk so I could clean up my thoughts."

"You actually talked to him?"

"I-I did. I thought he should come to one of the shows in Europe. B-but he told me he doesn't want contact anymore."

"Aw Luke I'm so sorry for you!" I say and I hug him tight. He places his head into my neck.

"It's not fair!" He whispers his voice sounds broken.

I unlock the door of my house and Luke sits down on the couch. I hug him.

"Is Joel home? I don't want him to see me like this." Luke mutters and I kiss his forehead.

"Shhh he is at Michael's." I whisper in Luke's ear and kiss under his ear.

Luke hugges me and kisses my cheek.

"Thank you so much for your time." He mutters.

"It's okay Luke I love you." Luke smiles and he looks up at me.

*

I wake up by Luke's snorring. I try to get up out of his arms.

"Stay in my arms." Luke commands with his eyes still closed.

"But my mom will get off her plane in an hour and we really need to get ready for her." Suddenly Luke sits up and runs to the bathroom.

"I'll be in the shower!" He yells and I giggle and make us some breakfast.

After 15 minutes I hear Luke jogging down the stairs.

"Do I smell bacon?" Luke says and he arrives in the kitchen and steals a strip of bacon out of the pan.

I place the other ones on a plate and bake some eggs as well.

Luke sits on the kitchen floor with the old guitar and starts singing. I sit down next to him.

{"A Daydream Away" by All Time Low}

I wish you could see your face right now
'Cause you're grinning like a fool
And we're sitting on your kitchen floor
On a Tuesday afternoon
It doesn't matter when we get back
To doing what we do
'Cause right now could last forever
Just as long as I'm with you

You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose

We would go out on the weekend
To escape our busy lives
And we'd laugh at all the douche-bag guys
Chasing down their desperate wives
I would drink a little too much
You'd offer me a ride
And I would offer you a t-shirt
And you would stay another night

But you're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose

We never stood a chance out there
Shooting love in real-time
So we'll take it over ice tonight
With a little salt
And a little lime

You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you
And I'll keep you a daydream away
Just watch from a safe place
So I never have to lose

You're just a daydream away
I wouldn't know what to say if I had you."

Luke looks down as he realizes I have been staring at him.

"Sorry." He mumbles.

"No Luke it was amazing!" I say.

"It's from ATL."

"I know."

"We should really get ready if your mom will come." I nod and we stand up. I place the dishes in the sink and we get up to my room.

I clean up while Luke watches me.

"You are really getting into the being kind thing huh?" I say as we return downstairs again.

"Well only if I'm with you." Luke says. "Don't expect to much from the tour okay?" He adds.

"Why?" I ask and we get into my and Joel's car to the airport. Joel is still not home.

"I've never met Alex and One D yeah I met them but I don't know how kind I can be." I chuckle.

"That's bullshit Luke." I drive out of the garage.

"Let me drive."

"No I can myself."

"You are only 17 and an half."

"Stalker."

I turn the music harder and we make it to the airport.

"Why did you take me to the airport as well!" Luke groans and I decide to ignore him.

----------------------------

Comment Share Vote!