Chapter 44

Luke stops singing as his gorgeous eyes look up at me.

"What's wrong Luke you've been acting different lately." I say as his expression changes.

"What do you mean?" He asks pursing his lips. I look down as I sit beside him on the bed.

"It took two hours to get a video game?" I mutter as Luke looks at me. His blue eyes doze off and look over to the other side.

"Let's just go to bed Julia." Is all he says as he jumps in the bed. I change in my new pajamas and ignore the weird thing from this afternoon.

Everything will be just like how it used to be right? It wasn't that hard right? I could trust him right? Could I? I lied next to Luke as he wrapped his arm around my waist. His soft lips kiss my neck.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask Luke as he smiles.

"I planned a little date. The boys helped me. That was why it took so long. Sorry." He whispers just above my earlobe.

"Really?" I ask as Luke nods. I nuzzle my head in his warm neck. Worries leave my mind as he kisses my lips. I cuddle a little closer to him as I close my eyes.

"I love you Luke." I mutter as my lips form a tin line.

"I love you too Jul." I hear before I fall asleep.

*

I wake up by soft music. I walk out the bedroom finding Luke on the couch with his guitar.

"Whatcha jamming?" I ask him as he grins.

"It's just a song Edwards."

"Well okay Hemmo." I laugh as I jump on the couch next to him.

"Have you played that game yet?" I ask chuckling.

*Luke's POV*

"Have you played that game yet?" Julia asks looking up at me as a chuckle escapes her lips. I'm just not that good at keeping secrets for her. I can lie to everybody except for her.

"No. Michael has it." I say as she laughs. She keeps messing up my surprises. Ugh. She gets up from the couch as she goes to the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

I look up at the ceiling as I randomly strike my fingers over the strings from the guitar. I yawn as I remember last night. Julia fell asleep quite fast but I could't fall asleep. I was worried she would leave, or that I would say stupid things in my dreams.

Jul returns with a bowl of cereal.

"Luke what's going on?" She mutters as I once again rat on myself.

"I'm just tired." And no that wasn't a lie. I am tired. It isn't nothing planning to ask your girlfriend to marry you. Especially when your as unromantic as I am.

*

*Julia's POV*

Luke and I are sitting in the car. I have no idea where we are going. It is a date, that is all I know. I wonder if Luke is okay. He acts so different these days. It's hard because he keeps on saying he's okay but he isn't. Is he that nervous for just a date? With his girlfriend?

If he was he wouldn't be listening to One Direction in his car. What he is doing right now. I look over to his side as he softly sings along to You and I. I giggle as he looks at me.

He laughs as he focuses on the street again. We've been driving for a long time.

The radio switches over to Justin Bieber as I shot a confused look at Luke. He shrugs as he switches the radio station. I shake my head as I look out the window. The car stops as Luke and I get out.