Chapter 48

*Luke's POV*

"What?" I ask Jul who seems to be staring at me.

"Donating your lung?" She mutters as I nod. She looks away over to dad's partner.

"My dad can't he has too much smoke in his lungs." I explain to her.

"And what about you. You smoked as well." She asks.

"Well my lungs aren't that bad as dad's."

We both leave the room to talk properly.

"Luke you can't just do that. You might die! I don't want to loose my everything." She says as I hug her.

"Calm down babe. It's going to be okay. Doctors know what they are doing. They are not going to kill me."

"I know. I know." She mutters looking down at her shoes.

"Am I allowed to or not?" I ask her as she looks up at me.

"Luke it's your lung not mine. If you want to I won't hold you back."

*

I sigh looking away. Dad looks at me as a tear escapes the corner of his eye.

"Are you serious? You really want to do it." He mutters. I nod.

"I uh. Julia is not really sure if she wants me to do it. So I don't know it either."

"She really has a special place in your heart right? Wonderful to see how much you love her. It's your body but you are young. You have a whole life in front of you. I really don't think it's your responsibility. You are a young adult and since I'm your dad I won't let you."

"What?" I snap standing up and walking over to the other waiting room. Julia is quietly sitting there. Her eyes are swollen and red.

The mad teenager in me wants it but something in me breaks.

"Please don't." Julia mutters opening her arms for a hug.

"Sorry Julia." I say planting a kiss on her nose.

"Dad won't let me anyway. He wants to wait for another donor." I say as she nods and hugs me once more.

*

*Julia's POV*

I yawn smashing the front door closed. Luke yawns as well as we both fall back on the couch.

"Gosh I'm tired as fuck." He says placing a pillow under his head.

"Order food?" I ask as he nods.

"I am too lazy to boil." He says yawning once more. I throw the IPad in his direction as he orders. We wait for our food while playing Fifa.

"Hah I beat you!" I smirk playfully slapping his arm.

"Yea yea sure." He mutters.

We play for another hour as I beat him again and again.

"Fuck you Julia!" He yells as I laugh at him. I yawn as Luke goes to the door as the bell rings to get our Chinese food.

*

We wake up get dressed and jump on the couch Luke following. It's Friday and yes we have school. But I don't really want to go. Neither does Luke so we are both 'sick'.

"Gimme a kisssss!" Luke yells climbing on top of me. I laugh at him leaning in pecking his lips. His new phone buzzes as he reaches for it. We eat our breakfast.

"I have a really cool thing planned for tonight!" Luke cheers chewing on his cereal.

"What tell me Luke!"

"Sleep over with all the guys! Michael just texted me!"

"Hooray!" I cheer laughing at Luke.

*

We all came together at Michael's where we decided to have some fun. We rushed trough the supermarket putting Midnight Memories in every person's basket.

"Good one!" I hear Yazmin yell from behind me as I place one in an almost full one.

I rush towards Luke who is trying to put one in an old lady's.

"I'm not very good at this am I?" He mutters as I smirk. I grab the CD out his hand handing it to the old lady.

"Would you might like to buy this?" I ask her as she seems confused and just takes it.

"High five!" Luke says as we do a high five.

Further in the supermarket is Niall singing with Liam handing listeners CD's and telling them to pay. Louis is watching with a huge grin.

Ashton is in the line waiting to pay for his CD's. Of course he had to buy at least two. Luke sees it and rushes to his friend.

"What did you get mate?" He asks.

*

We all rush to the big sofa.

"So how's Julia going? Heard you are going to marry Luke!" Niall says who is sitting next to me.

"I am great thanks and yes I am." I answer as Zayn smiles.

"Perrie and I are going to marry as well. But aren't you two a little young?"

"We might wait until we are 18." Luke answers sitting on the other side of me.

We all watch a good horror movie while Yazmin and Juliette are both scared. Michael looks at the clock the whole time what catches Calum's attention as well.

"You okay Mike?"

"My girlfriend should've already been here a hour ago Cal!" He mutters.

"Girlfriend?" All the boys ask in sync.

"Yea I met her a couple days ago. I thought today would be the day to let you guys meet her you know?" He says as Ashton nods. Harry is quietly laughing at the horrific killing in the movie.

"This is a really good movie!" Zayn says wrapping his arm around Liam who somehow seems to be scared.

I laugh at them as Calum gets a fantastic idea. Let's prankcall some people!

-----------------------------------

Be sure to check out my new fanfiction!

http://www.wattpad.com/story/12793714-the-shy-one-luke-hemmings

/again there was a contest in the comments/

Comment Share Vote!