Chapter 24

I fall back on the couch. The dress I wore is lying on the ground I am wearing my sweats and my Nirvana shirt. I mean Luke's Nirvana shirt of course. I sigh and feel tired.

My thoughts drail off a little bit. Today has been amazing. The restaurant was such fantastic and super romantic. And all the things we talked about, and don't forget...I called Luke's brothers Ben & Jack and they'll be coming to tommorows show.

Luke picks up the dress and places it in my bunk. Then he sits next to me and he kisses me. This is why he deserves his family back.

"Did you like today?" He whispers in my ear. Then Michael Calum and Ashton walk into the bus.

"I did." I say and I kiss his cheek.

"Where's Alex?" I ask and Michael chuckles.

"Pregnant." He laughs.

"What?" I squeek.

"She is staying in the one direction bus tonight so Niall will be sleeping here." Ashton complains.

"Cool!" I say and Michael jumps onto the couch next to us. Calum sits next to me and Ash sits down on the ground.

The tourbus door flips open and Niall walks in.

"Hey lads." He says and he winks at me. Niall knows about my plan with Luke, and so does Alex. And yeah Niall is going to help me with it..I hope he does.

I sniff into Luke's chest and close my eyes. Suddenly I hear a huge crash at the back of the bus.

"Wha-" I turn around and find Calum and Michael on the ground with Niall on top of them.

"What's happening here?" I ask my voice is tired and moody.

"Just some fun." Niall says and laughs really adorable. He steps off the guys and starts yelling.

"WHAHAHA."

"Guys all calm down a little the bus is going to ride!" The bus chauffeur says, he is fat lazy and super moody.

I get into my bunk and close the curtain I go on my Skype and see mom's online. Then the tears start streaming.

*Niall's POV*

I lie down on the lads their couch.

"So Luke how did the date go?" Ashton asks and turns to Luke who is on his phone.

"Great can't thank you guys enough." He mumbles, he isn't very intrested though.

"Nice mate." Mike says happily.

It's so not fair Julia and Luke are togheter. Julia is such a beautiful woman she should be with me. NOT Luke.

I mean he's my mate and I can't steal his girl..but if I could I would.

I realize the boys are already talking about something else and I get to the fridge to get some food.

I will get Julia. I will.

*

*Luke's POV*

"BABE BABY BEAUTIFUL LOVE BABY!" I yell searching though the bus for my girlfriend.

I hear some snores when I find the bunks.

"Fuck you." I hear from behind Julia's curtain.

"Are you okay baby?" I ask and I open her curtain.

"I was till you woke me up." She groans. I smirk and climb into her bunk.

"It's just morning we need to get breakfast." I lie next to her but she doesn't give a fuck.