Chapter 42

I stand up from my bed as I hear some struggling by the door. It's five am and I was sleeping. Probably Luke.

I unlock the door as Luke falls inside. He smells disgusting. It's a mix of sweat, cheap perfumes weed and vodka. Fuck.

"Babe I'm so sorry." He slurs closing the door after him. He looks like a zombie. His hair is a mess and his button up shirt is unbuttoned. Hickeys are spread all over his torso.

"Luke." I stop him stopping him by taking ahold of his shoulders. "Love are you okay?" I whisper as he tugs my hands of his shoulders.

"Bwahahahahahaha." He slurs falling on the couch he starts making weird noises as I count to ten.

1
2
3
4
Asdfghjkl
Calm down Julia.
5
6
7
8
9
10

"Lucas." He looks up at me. His eyes sparkling like he's a little child who arrives at McDonalds and gets their Happy meal.

"Sorry." He whispers as he stands up but falls to his knees right after.

I ignore him and walk back towards the bed. I sigh and fall on the bed. The fact he probably is going to leave me tomorrow - or I have to leave him- breaks me.

Anyway breaking up with him is the only thing I can possibly do right now..

*Luke's POV*

"Sorry." I whisper as I fall to my knees. I think I just did everything

e v e r y t h i n g

wrong. I climb up the couch as Julia leaves the room. I sigh as I lie on the couch closing my eyes.

My head starts to pound. Not that I'm surprised by that, energy drink mixed with vodka beer and lemonade is the worst mix. I take my shirt off and get comfortable on the couch. Pulling a blanket over me I yawn closing my eyes again. Again my eyes flutter open. Looking trough the darkness I see Julia's silhouette.

"Luke." Her lips part and form a little smile. I look up at her as she walks over to me. A knife in her hands.

"Yes?" She disappears and my head starts spinning again. It wasn't her thank god.

Fuck. I'm so drunk I don't even know it anymore.

*

*Julia's POV*

I look up at the ceiling. Tears start streaming down my cheeks. I have to leave him?

*

The next morning I carefully look aside of me. No Luke. I jump out bed and run into the living room. My eyes scan the room as I see no one. I make my way towards the kitchen as he is lying down on the floor with a bottle of beer. His mouth is open softly making snores. I try to lift him up but fail. I get ahold of one arm and drag him to his bed.

I get dressed as I softly sob. He ruined himself. Why? He is a mess why?!

"Baby.." Softly it leaves his lips. I look over at him. He is softly crying.

"Luke."

"I am so sorry. I couldn't have fun because I missed you. I love you." He mutters.

"Luke you said it yourself, it wasn't my plan to get you to leave or me to leave."

"I know but-"

"I love you too but I'm leaving I'm sorry." I say as I start packing right in front of him.

"Babe let's talk?" He mumbles as I bite my lip ignore him c'mon.

"Juliaaa!" He groans.