Chapter 64

Luke and I are sitting on our bed and are playing Mario Kart against each other as the door swings open.

"Guys! Why aren't you two going out? Having a date? Instead of just having pillow fights and playing lame video games?" Calum asks.

"Did Ash tell oh, embarrassing." I laugh.

"Yeah. Now get your asses in the living room in ten." Calum nods. Luke pauses the game.

"Shut up Calum I was finally beating her!" Luke complains.

"You gotta treat your wife nicely Lucas, go out with her." Michael says walking past the room.

"What if his wife enjoys lame gaming?" I laugh at the boys standing in the doorway.

"Then treat your husband nicely."

We both sigh and turn the Wii off.

"Whatever you guys want." Luke sighs and we both follow them to the entrance downstairs. The others are all sitting in the lounges on their phones.

"It took us a while but here we are." Calum says chuckling. Michael nods.

We follow the others to the outside of the hotel. We get a taxi and Ashton gives the directions to the chauffeur. I have no idea where we are going. I have no clue where in Miami we even are.

The others get in another taxi which follows us. I look at Luke who is just staring out the window, our hands intertwined.

*

"There we are!" The chauffeur tells Ashton who pays him and we all get out the taxi. The man drives away quickly and the next taxi stops by. Melody Juliette Hayleigh Michael and Calum get out.

I look around me, is it a mall? It looks like it but I have no clue.

"It's Miami's biggest music shop!" Calum says looking at us. Luke glares at me, I smile. We both run to the shop.

We end up buying way too many cd's. I end up with 6 cd's and Luke with 8. Calum 5 and Michael 4, the girls only buy the 5sos album.

We leave and start walking along the little sea. The water is aqua blue, it's so gorgeous. If I have to describe the color, I'd be the color of Luke's eyes.

The boys start throwing mud at each other and then out of nowhere I feel some fall down my bra. Looking up I find Michael running away.

I run after him and get ahold of his waist. I try to push him towards the water but I'm not strong enough.

I feel a pair of strong arms help me and push Michael in, it's Luke. I chuckle at Michael in the water trying to get out.

Calum takes his shirt off and jumps in next to Michael.

"Get in Julia it's really warm!" Calum says. Luke chuckles next to me but I keep my clothes on.

"Ashton what about you my older Australian drummer friend?" Michael asks Ash who just laughs too.

"Dumb ass, I'm staying here. No way it's probably freezing. Ashton hands me his bag with phone and stuff and feels the temperature of the water with one foot. I see Luke making eye contact with Mike and he then pushes Ashton his. Ashton grabs Luke his leg who also falls in.

Luke takes his shirt off handing it to me.

"Julia get in!" Michael smirks. I throw my phone in the car and take my shoes off and then also jump in. Melody Hayleigh and Juliette jump in too their splashes make the boys even more wet.

*

A hour later we are all sitting on top of the car drying watching the sunset. The weather is amazing and no one is actually cold.

Luke his jacket is wrapped around me by Michael who is taking all our stuff out the trunk looking for Melody her other clothing.

Ashton gets in the car and puts The 1975 in the cd player. We all sing along until the sun is completely gone.

We drive to the hotel in the dark watching the stars shine in the sky.

"I love you." I whisper to Luke.

"We love you too!" Ashton Calum Michael Melody Juliette and Hayleigh say at the same time.

"I hate you." Luke says taking my hand again.

"What are we going to do tomorrow?" I ask Ashton.

"Watch the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie at the cinema and then go out for dinner. Rest of the day in either the pool or arcade hall whatever we want."

"You are such a good leader Irwin." Calum says.

"Hello excuse me leader Irwin can you wipe my ass I pooped." Michael says. I laugh at him and we arrive at the hotel. We separate to our own rooms.

"I do love you Julia." Luke says as I switch my wet clothing.

"I know you do."

"Cool because I though I hurt you."

"You didn't Luke, you did hurt me the time you said you wanted to do me in the bushes."

Luke laughs at that and we decide to watch a movie.

----------------

Update! It has been a long time I know sorreeehhhh

I'm already writing the next chapter so the next update won't take that long hehehe!

Unedited I quickly am updating in a bra store with free wifi lolz

Loads of love

-pizzaboyluke