Chapter 49

"The idea is simple, you take a piece of paper out a bowl. It has a weird word written on it and you have to say that in the conversation. Who says the most words in one conversation wins." Calum explains as we all nod.

"I want to start!" Louis says grabbing his phone. Liam next to him takes the first word out the bowl.

"Hello this is George Williams." Louis starts in a thick accent. It sounds awful to be honest.

"Hello?" The person on the other line says. It sounds like an old man from around 60.

"Foot tattoo.." I hear Liam mutter in Louis' ear.

"Hello mister. My daughter got a foot tattoo a couple of months ago and I want her to remove it. Since she can't she told me this is the adress of the shop. At least the phone number."

"Uh sorry sir. I have no idea where you are talking about. I do not own a tattoo shop."

"Hair bow." Liam mutters.

"You tattooed a hair bow on her foot mister. Don't deny and be a man." Louis says as I heard laughter fill the room. The man hangs up.

"Louis got two points!" Calum says as he writes it on a sticky note and sticks it to Louis' forehead.

"THATS NOT FAIR THESE FAGGOTS WERE LAUGHING!" He protests.

"Shut up." Harry laughs.

"Next?" Liam says giving me the bowl.

"Uh who wants to?" I ask as Luke grabs his phone.

"I am." I smile grabbing the first word out the bowl.

Fishing games.

Who even came up with these words? I show it to Luke as he chooses a random phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hello ma'am this is Thomas Richard and I did like to talk about the fishing games yesterday I'm not-"

"You may have picked the wrong number." The woman interrupts.

"No. It's not." He looks at me as I grab the second word.

A bowl of chips.

Luke looks at it and almost laughs.

"You were that woman with the bowl of chips! Did you give the fish any. They can die." He continues as I hear Zayn rush to the other room to laugh.

Radio shop.

"And I asked the man from the radio shop at the end of the street and he said it was you." Luke says as I hear Ashton fall off his chair while Yazmin tries to calm him.

"You are a hundred precent wrong." She says and hangs up.

Everyone bursts out in laughter.

"That was weird." Louis laughs as I nod.

"Eh three for Lukey!" Calum says he sits back next to Juliette as I take a sip of my energy drink.

I hand the bowl to Michael as Zayn gets his phone. The bell rings and Michael drops the bowl that shatters into pieces and rushes to the door. Everybody gasps.

"Fuck Mike!" I hear Harry muffle as I start laughing out of nowhere.

"What's her problem?" Niall asks Luke as I laugh even harder. I fall off my chair.

"This is Melody." Michael says as a girl follows him. I quietly sit back on the chair.

"Sorry I'm late guys I was buying Midnight Memories." Melody says as she sits on Michael's lap. Everyone smiles. Well that's a good lie.

Niall starts laughing as I roll my eyes at him.

"At least she was getting good music." Ashton says.

"Mellow has a great taste in music don't you Melody?" Michael jokes as his fingers trail trough her brown hair.

*

We are all spread out over the big couch and the ground. Luke and I are spooning on the couch so all the others could fit. His soft fingers are intertwined with mine.

I look up at Ashton and Yazmin who are both asleep just like Calum and Juliette. Michael is on the ground with Melody and Niall Harry and Louis are too.

Zayn and Liam seemed to be sharing the fortui. On the background was the boys EP softly on.

I was the first one to hear She Looks So Perfect and it is amazing. The further songs aren't out yet. But Luke already sang some in his sleep. Yes next to talking he sometimes sings in his sleep too.

So I actually already heard the album. And remember that one time he was listening to it in the car I caught some parts too.

I look at Luke who I also sleeping. His lips form a little smile as his dimple shows off.

"Stop creeping babe." Luke hisses. I smirk as he wraps his arms around my neck and pushes me closer to his face. His lips find mine as I stop him.

"Let's just sleep." I mutter.

"Yea go sleep face suckers." I hear Louis snap.

"Good idea." I whisper as I lie back on Luke's chest.

*

The next morning by the time I finally wake up are Luke and I the only two who haven't left yet.

"Morning." I hear Michael say.

"Hi Mike." I say. I realize Luke is nowhere to be found.

"Where's Luke?" I ask him.

"Boiling some food. He was hungry." Michael says laughing.

"Where's Melody?" I ask him as the brunette walks in.

"Morning Julia." She says smiling. She ruffles her fingers trough Michael's messy green black hair.

"Come Mike we were playing GTA!" She says as Luke comes in with spaghetti.

"You want some babe?" He asks me as I shake my head. Michael follows Melody to the game room as I wait for Luke to finish his food. I'm still full of yesterdays big ass pizza's.

-------------------------------------

Hi Cupcakes,

I just want to say : I AM NOT English or American and Yes I do re-read YES I Do

Please I am just a human being we all make typos, please don't say I need to read afterwards more okay. This is all for fun and because I love the English language and the boys.

Comment Share Vote!