Chapter 69

Yooo!! IMPORTANT SHITT! Go read @FariaRamdjan00 her book! She just posted the first chapter and it's called Tangled Web! It's a Calum fanfiction! :)

There will be a link at the end of the chapter. Please support her because she is one of my best friends and it would mean a lot to us!

Oh and yea, this is an actual update! Hooray! Here's chapter 69! -pizzaboyluke

--------------------------

On the third day we only met up with a couple old friends of mine. Like Tyler, who was pleased to see me again and have Luke still with me.

Tyler his boyfriend came home from college and the four of us went out for fancy dinner followed by going to the cinema.

The cashier in the cinema recognized Luke and I. It was weird because I recognized him too, he went to my school. But he recognized me as Luke's wifi, which was weird to say at least.

Even weirder is that I used to have a crush on him.

*

Luke and I walk in the immense hotel which is nicely decorated and quiet. It's a lovely day so far if I don't mention the paparazzi who mobbed us.

"You look tired Luke." I said he nods at me before walking over to the elevator.

"It's just all my energy goes into the fans and paparazzi that I can't even function around you anymore." He sighs looking at his Vans.

"You'll be fine. I'm here for you." I peck his lips before the elevator opens.

He unlocks the hotel room with a key/card. He pushes the door open and falls down onto the bed.

"I thought we were on vacation but damn."

"We only met up with my family and friends." I say walking in and closing the door behind me.

"That's kind of vacation for me." Luke says. I chuckle at him.

"Now let's relax." I say lying next to him.

Luke and I watch American Horror Story, which wasn't relaxing at all.

*

I take a quick shower in the also really fancy bathroom.

"Whaaaaa!" Luke runs in the bathroom, I scream my lungs out. Then I realize it's only Luke and wash the shampoo out my hair.

"Are you not mad?" Luke laughs.

"Nah, I'll get my payback." Luke grins.

"You bet." He says.

*

We are lying in the fancy bed in a dark room. The bed is as comfortable as it could probably get.

Luke his fingers trail over the skin of my tight. His blue eyes look at me with adoration. Soft humming leaves his lips. I figure out it's Fall Out Boy.

"THEIR NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT REALLY SOON!" I yell sitting up.

"Yea." Luke chuckles as I lie back next to him.

"I wish we could stay like this for forever. Just me and you." He says softly kissing my forehead. Our hands find each other's and intertwine with each other.

"This bed isn't comfortable enough for forever." I smirk at him. He wraps his arms around me and starts tickling me.

"Do I need you to remind you that this is a four stars rated hotel?" He says.