Chapter 36

The door flips open and I don't even look up. The light goes off and I stand up.

"Luke?"

Two arms wrap around my waist. Soft lips plant themselves on my neck. Fingertips move over my skin. I look up at the dark figure.

"Lucas."

I stand on my tiptoes reaching for his body. His arms help me up as he lifts my body up. His lips find mine as his body accidentally flicks the light back on. Luke is smiling and I realize he's only wearing his pants.

"Julia." He moans as I feel his lips sucking just under my neck leaving purple spots. I gasp escapes my lips as his hands reach to my bum.

"Go fucking study!" I command him but he just stares at me.

"Okay okay." He whispers against my skin as I walk past him.

I chuckle at him and focus myself on my notes again. It's actually really simple so I decide to make some tea. I walk past Luke who is scolding to himself. He doesn't seem to notice me so I quietly make my tea. As I place the cup on the table, Luke looks up at me.

"You okay baby?" I ask him and sit next to him. He shakes his head and looks down at his notes, everything is written in his ugly handwriting. I walk back to the bedroom and grab my notes. I hand them to him as a small smile excapes his lips.

"I don't get it." He mutters to himself spreading the pages over his lap.

"Look you just do this." I introduce him as he quietly looks over at me.

*

Luke sighs and thanks me. We have been studying for around four hours and I'm freaking tired.

"I'm going to take a shower." Is all I say as I jog towards the bathroom. Luke nods and I lock the bathroom door. I take off my clothes and step in the shower.

As I put my clothes back on a delicious smell fills my nose. Is he cooking? He usually orders pizza. I look into the kitchen finding Luke singing along with All Time Low.

I laugh at him as he turns around. His cheeks turn pink and he looks down.

"Watcha cooking?" I ask him as he looks up again.

"Something delicious!" He says and pushes me out the kitchen. I jump on the couch and put the TV on.

-------------------------

Comment Share Vote!