the world of magic

Since the beginning, there were people who could posses a level of magic, be able to do things that others could not, has things started to progress, has the world started to evolve, a witch found out by accident a way to live a long life, by taking years off of another. They would only take a few for services rendered, has it was found out, people, humans, hunters, came to light.
They found out the way to do such a thing and they would drain the witch, to live even longer then them. With that knowledge being known, the witches then hide there where abouts, in seclusion and hidden acedamys around the world, co existing in a some what different dimension with the hunters.
Only a few thousand witches were still around, trying to live and prosper with there young. Only a few, were elites. Witches who lived for a thousand years.
Type ramaki, was a decadent of one.
Growing up, he often would go forth into the world wanting to be around nature, around others that were not his family, however he could not do so til he was school ready, which would be by the age of 6.
During, daylight, type would often run to his families forest to sit and see the beauty of the world.
That is where tradegy struck.
Has he went forth, only 2 months before he turned 6, a hunter was there and waiting.
Feeling there son be in pain, his parents lifted the shield too go forth to retrieve him.
Has they found him, he was to his knees, breathing heavily, the hunter had his hand to his arm taking his life.
Has his father went to him, the hunter drove a dagger into his heart.
Breaking the connection, type fell back mad to see his father was dead to the ground next to him.
Going to his knees, placing his hands to the forest floor, he killed the hunter and rendering himself un consincess.
His mother retrieved him and they hidden themselves away.
Oda was very confused by this. Witches do not get such power til they are 10, she knew then type was one of the select few who wielded a great amount of magic, it could go two ways either very dark or very light, if dark, type would have to be killed, if light there was no telling what he could accomplish.
Has type came to terms with his father's demiss, he couldn't blame the hunter, his parents had told him time and time again, do not leave the shield.
So, has he grew, type blamed himself for his father's death and roamed the world with his mother going to acedamy to acedamy being taught of his history and to prefect his magic. By the time he was 15, he was evaluated. There were darkness about him, however he was made more of light. Has he showed great potential, the elites kept this under advisement, allowed him to live keeping a eye to him.
Type through the years, grew up a loner, not very talkative, stoic. He mainly indulged in the magic, help humans that were not hunters, and tried to keep the light inside of him from turning to darkness.
Type and his mother did not know exactly how powerful he was. Oda kept her lips sealed after her husbands demise, she did not want type to be taken away from her. He was all she had left in the world. Her family and her husbands had perished or hide well. The two only had one another.
By 16, type woke up to widen his eyes to sign, looking to the ceiling, everything was floating around again, the only thing he liked about it, was he turned the ceiling into a doorway to be able to.see the universe. Type had become obsessed with astrology and what laid passed his world.
Taking a deep breathe in he moved his hand up to snap. Everything went away. Type smiled.
Getting up, he got ready the human way. Has he went to this acedamy, everyone did everything with magic. Type wanted to do a few things on his own.
Dressed, he got up to part going too the kitchen.
Getting his own meal, he looked to the side to see his mother pop in by bubbles.
She looked to him.
"I could have made you something to eat my son."
Type shook his head.
"No need. I am quite fine."
She nodded.
"Remember today, to start looking for a special person. You are growing up my son and i wish to see you happy with another."
Type nodded.
"Well, i am off to work."
Type gulped.
"How....many years are you trying to prosess this time?"
She shrugged.
"Just a few. I.made this human what they are wanting. I will be paid in silver, gold and I'm.hoping 3 years. You be well."
Turning she vanished in the bubbles.
Type leaned back to sign.
He didn't know why but he did not desire to be with anyone.
Getting up he went to the sink with his dishes to wash by hand to place them in the sink.
He looked forward, looking to the white wall.
His mother was a very kind soul. Never blamed him for his father's death has he did for himself.
That could be the reason why you do not want to be with another type, you bring death.
Taking a deep breathe, type turned to snap his fingers, his back pack placed itself on.
Walking outside, a window opened he saw the academy grounds.
Walking through, he stepped forward, has the portal closed to see his friends come to him. This place he had been.at for the last 5 year's, opening up a bit he was able to make a few friends.
The 3 walked to him to smile. They all stood to look at another.
"Rayrot, sabi, Kari....how are you all today?"
"Fine" rayrot smiled.
"Blessed day." Sabi interjected.
Kari nodded. She was a non talker but very nice.
Has they walked to the middle grounds, type looked over to see the same group, picking on the orphan, tharn kelo. Types eyes darted up and down has he passed them by.
They entered this acedamy about a month ago and they were bullied all the time for what he came from. Everyone knew he's parents were hunters and he was orphaned at a young age. The witches that his parents confronted accidently killed them.
Even though they were killed for there years, witches tried and hard not to kill the hunters. Causing death turned there lights dark and they did not want that.
Seeing, one of the bullys use a freeze spell, type then left his friends to help. At the acedamy, you can not use magic outside the rooms, especially to another student. And only a small amount when you were with your parents at there houses.
The bully, walked around them eyeing, standing to.the front of them, he pulled his arm.back about to hit.
Type said a small incantation under his breathe has he stepped too them.
They all froze, to then bend over going to there knees.
Type looked the 5 over.
"You know has well has i this is prohibited."
Looking to the orphaned hunter descendant, type placed his hand to his shoulder. Looked him right in the eye.
"You shall move."
Breathing heavily, tharn, looked to type blinking rapidly.
There eyes darted. Oddly both there hearts beated rapidly then has one.
Type shook his head to move back, head hung to gulp.
Turning his back to him, type muttered under his breathe.
"Move."
The 5 bullys got up to eye type.
"Hunter lover....."
Type rolled his eyes to meet up with his friends. Has the bell toll, the bullys hit tharn on the back of the head, one made him fall.
Tharn went to his knees, gritting his teeth.
"You may have our some what power. But you will never achieve but a small dose of it. Keep your eyes peeled open.....we are not to close ours."
They all then left to head to.the main gate.
Types friends looked to him questionally has they walked to the front.
He looked back.at that one student who started to get up. Dusting himself off, he looked to type to then start going there way.
Type turned his head, to walk faster, gripping his back pack strap has his friends followed, confused why type would help them.