Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Lea's P.O.V.

After much whining, stubbornness and screaming Toby had agreed to let me go to a killing spree with him. Without Slendy knowing of course and Jeff, being lovely as ever didn't give two shits about me going so he just shrugged and said he'd lie to Slendy and tell him Toby took me out.

Toby and I were walking around the forest, actually I was following him and he probably knew where we were going and I was the only clueless person.

"So who are you gonna kill first? Where are you going for killing? Toby why do you even kill?" I bombarded him with questions, there were more but I decided to keep it short and smooth, 3 at a time.

"What the fuck? Shut up Lea!" He yelled, fucking asshole.

"But tell me where we're going!" I whined, being the childish person I am.

"We're going to a liquor shop first because I want vodka, and I will kill all the people there, you will stay outside tell i'm done, then we'll leave." He explained as he continued along walking with me behind him.

Liquor shop?

"Pffffffff boring."

Toby was wearing his usual clothes, his beige hoodie with his black jeans, his mouthguard and mask on leaving only his hair-covered forehead displayed.

Toby looked more muscular than he did the first day I saw him which was extremely hot.

I've only ever gotten to see Toby without his mask a few amazing times and the only thing I can say is that he looked extremely hot those few times that I did.

The way his plumb sexy lips pressed against mine on my first ever amazing kiss with him just felt so intoxicating.

But it's clear he doesn't like him, we are close friends but not in a relationship that's just not possible and I should forget about it before I end up getting hurt.

I wonder how Lucifer is doing.

We never talked ever since he had left and I don't know how I feel about that. We are family but then again I haven't seen him in so long so I just don't feel that connection we used to have anymore.
After all he did take me away from my family and friends which I did not want.

Don't get me wrong I like my brother and if he were to die I would give a fuck. But I just don't feel like we're as close as we used to be anymore.

I hope he's doing okay, he never said what he went to do just he had some work.

"Lea we're here." Toby said as he turned around too quick for me to comprehend and I just walked straight into him. Falling backwards.

Before I could fall he wrapped an arm around my back and brought me up slowly.

"Woah woah careful." He chuckled, probably enjoying me falling. Screw him.

"Sorry.." I mumbled as I became nervous and embarrassed at the fact that he had his arm wrapped around my back.

He didn't say anything as he awkwardly moved his arm away from my back.

I coughed and straightened myself. "Ok lets move, so we go in and act normal then kill them al-" I was explaining my brilliant plan to Toby when he cut me off.

"No, that is ridiculous. I go in, and I kill whoever I want. Then get my vodka and we leave." He insulted my plan! How dare he! Screw him! He brings me just so I miss all the action and stay outside? No!

"But I came just to see that shit you can't just say that you're going in to do all that shit alone! Let me see at least!" I argued.

"No! Just stay." He argued as he left through what i'm guessing is the backdoor of the liquor store.

As fucking if i'm staying you ass.

I waited till he went in. I decided I should stay till I hear a scream then move in. I'm going to regret it but whatever, yolo right?