Chapter 15

((O hai! Okay I am so, so, so, so so sorry! I know there are probably so many mistakes in every one of my chapters.. *I update from my phone* c: Um anyway I would like you stabbing unicorns to know THAT.. I will edit this story after its done! I promise. And it is not going to finish anytime soon.. But it will of course. Before starting this book. I decided that If I will write a book/fanfic it will not be short. So uh yeah! Baii~))

Chapter 15

***Lena's P.O.V***

I woke up in a unknown room. My body ached so much. My head hurts like hell! I don't even know what's wrong. I turned to my side and noticed that I'm in an unknown room. I thought I smelt dust. Now it makes sense.

I out of habit looked for my phone on the nightstand. And to my dismay, it was not there. Great! In all honesty I ddin't expect it to be there.

The door opened causing a creaking sound. I turned my attention towards the door that was now fully open. There stood.. My brother!

I backed away. I was sure that this wasn't a dream but. What the hell? I was sure he died. My parents blamed my grandma for naming him after satan. I mean they were the parents they could've rejected but.. Eh.

For years they believed he was cursed. And so he died. Or we thought he did.. But here he is.

"I see you're awake Lea." His expression was blank. When he said that, he used his soothing voice that he would often read bedtime stories for me in. I couldn't help but smile.

I got up from the bed not giving a damn about how much my body hurts. I walked towards him and hugged him. I squeezed the shit out of him. I regret NOTHING! Nothing at all. But he has some serious explaining to do.

"You asshole! I thought you died!" I mumbled into his chest. Before I knew it I had started crying. Wetting his shirt. He rubbed my back in a brotherly manner. One he would always use.

He chuckled slightly. I smiled into his chest. I doubt it could be noticed, but I was happy.

I pulled my face away, and looked at his own. I held onto his shoulder. I watched at his figure that was towering over me. He was indeed taller than me as usual.

I looked at his small growing light -brown beard. I looked into his deep blue eyes with my own blue ones.

I stoke his cheek gently, small tears flowing down my eyes. I tiptoed and planted a small kiss on his cheek.

He smiled.

"Lea.. There are things you should know. Your world is about to change little sis." His smile faded as he explained that in a deep raspy voice. One like Jeff's. But Lucifer had a different accent.

I nodded. Noticing my nod he then leaded me to the bed that I once slept on. He held my hands gently and sat down on the bed. I took that as a sign for me to join him. I sat down next to him. Not for a second did I take my eyes off of him. I stopped crying, I then wiped the tears that welled up in my eye with the back of my hand. I smiled.

"What is it??" I asked. I was pretty curious. I also deserved explanations. I gulped awaiting the fucked up shit that I would probably be hearing now. Things that would probably make me cringe like those facebook pages titled: 'Things That Make You Cringe' tbh I don't know why i'm talking to myself.

WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU MY SAVIOR? She's had it; you're dramatic now you're running away. I feel like drawing. Get Scared Is Love. Get Scared Is Life.

"Look um.. Okay I'll just tell you what you're becoming.. I honestly don't know how to say this. You're.. Becoming a vampire." With that my mouth got wide open. I was shocked. I felt goosebumps. "Oh. My. God! OH MY GOD! What do you mean? I have fucking supernatural speed? Is that what you mean? HOLY SHIT! I CAN'T GO IN THE SUN ANYMORE!! What do I do?" I held both sides of my head with my hands.. My pale skin will never be tanned again. Welp guess I can stay inside forever on tumblr! Yay.

"Woah!" He giggled. "Calm down. You can because.." He moved his hand towards his front pocket of his jeans and, took out a black-stone heart-shaped necklace.

"It's beautiful!" I almost exclaimed happily. I loved it.

((Sorry! It's so short! -Toby extends arms to hug reader-
Author: I swear! I swear I'll try to update earlier! I love you stabbing unicorns so much!))