Chapter 21

((Hello my fabulousness! You're looking lovely today! ok ok new chapter guise.))

Today has been so far a fucking mess!

How you wonder?

-flashback-

Toby was being completely bipolar today, but then again he was bipolar so..

One second he was crying over how he felt sorry about murdering a family last night and how he felt sorry for the child who looked at him with his innocent big green eyes, which apparently reminded him of his sister.

The most disgusting part was him describing his way of 'fun' he had with the corpses after murdering him.

I just cringed and even gave him the 'are you fucking kidding me' look.

And now, he was feeling emotional and oh so full of romance and guess what? I'm the only fucking girl here, oh and there's this other thing you should probably know, he isn't gay.

I was now currently pinned against the wall, of my bedroom in the morning, dressed in the most ridiculous thing ever..

After the last time I slept naked I learned my lesson to not do that again, and that I have people that stalk me at night, or just a stalker, because he's the only one.

I was wearing a black simple tank top with black shorts, they weren't that short but they went below my thigh a bit.

Pinned against the wall, with an amazingly attractive motherfucker, that's also a serial killer..if I may add, that is actually not wearing his mouthguard or fancy sunglasses.

He was mouthwatering.

Woo, I think it's getting HOT in here!

His green eyes, locked with mine, as his breath fanned my.. well my forehead, I'm short..

I honestly started having feelings for him, 'what If I were stuck in coma and these are all dreams'? I wonder most of the time.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as he..closed the little distance between us by gently placing his lips over mine, and nibbling on my bottom lip.

My heart was beating so fast.. I didn't even know what to do..

I just stood there shocked, but trying to cover it by pretending to be emotionless at the moment, yes yes I'm an idiot whatever.

Seeing as I wasn't responding he pulled back slightly, and I kind of wished he hadn't.. his lips felt like heaven.

Wait what? No! No they did not!

"You have no idea how much I love you Lea! I, I can't control my feelings for you and yet you reject me?" His voice was hoarse and held so much sadness.. I wanted to honestly cry over it, yet I just stood there, looking in his, forest green eyes.

"God dammit! I care for one, ONE FUCKING PERSON, AND THEY DON'T WANT ME! I JUST I GIVE UP ALRIGHT! I'm giving up! I'm giving up on everything! For fucks sake I should know better than to love! Had I really forgotten what had happened to me the last time I did! Till this day she still ha-"

I didn't let him finish, I couldn't..his words they just broke my heart, so I kissed him, and he responded, kissing back.

He kissed me with so much passion, gosh his lips felt like heaven, so fucking soft I had to hold myself back from biting them, no i'm not crazy.

We both pulled back after we decided we needed to catch our breath.

He licked his lips.. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST CAN HE NOT BE SO FUCKING HOT?!

I put both my hands on his chest panting, "that.." he took a deep breath "was fucking awesome" he said huskily.

I think I had an eargasm.

Before I could say anything there was a knock on the door causing both our heads to snap at that direction.

And at just the moment the door opened he was gone.