Chapter 7

((A.N haiii~ omg guyz! This story doesn't have many reads at all. But tbh I don't care! As long as even 1 of you stabbing unicorns are reading it doesn't matter! Pff *3* kkayy end of Author Note bah baii.~))

Chapter 7

******Lena's P.O.V.********

I had gone to the room that the boys said that I would be staying in. I was very shocked. Believe me I still think it's all just a dream! If I woke up right now I wouldn't be shocked!
It was kind of really cold now. my clothes weren't helping at all!

I was wearing my pajamas. A deep red tank top, it was kinda loose since it was slightly big on me. I also wore a black sweatpants. BEN stared at my figure really awkwardly and now calls me BABE! CAN YOU... can you believe this dude?

I needed a jacket. I opened the door to go downstairs and BEN.. He was in the hallway that went towards the stairs to downstairs. Goddammit! I glared at him for awhile. I went towards him, running actually. Past him.

Before I reached even to the stairs he grabbed my wrist. His grip on them tight! "Woah woah calm down babe." he said while looking at me. I turned around to face him and felt my face warm up. He bit his lip. "Goddamn you're hot!" He said. What the fluff?? Oh my god! pervert freak die! I thought to myself.

"Damn your hot." He said which made me blush even more. "A-and shy." Said BEN while scratching the back of his neck. "I-i.. D-do, y-you happen to have a jacket or something?" I managed to ask him. It only came out as a whisper though.

He nodded which made my mood slightly lit since I had thought I was needed to repeat myself. And I hate that.
"Yeah follow me." He said motioning for me to follow him. I nodded and followed.

He took me to his room and opened the door. (The one i'm staying in, yes.) He straight went to the closet, I followed staying behind him as he went through his closet. At last. He pulled out a green hoodie just the shade of green he was wearing. I think he loves green. It was very big. "Thank you!" I thanked him in excitement as i slipped it on. He just smiled in return and left the room.

I plopped down on the bed lazily. It smelled like a boys cologne. I blushed as I felt myself heat up. Damn gotta love a boys cologne! It was dark since I had turned off the lights. I could still see somethings.

I heard a lightning suddenly.. And I let out a scream. Don't judge i'm scared of lightnings! It started raining slightly small drops of water falling down. I just sat trembling..

The door burst open and there stood Toby holding his hatchets.. And BEN with his sword pulled out.
"LENA? WHAT'S WRONG?" Toby asked. I glared at him.

"I-I nothing.." I mumbled in response.
"What? What do you mean nothing?" Toby asked.
"We heard you scream." BEN said.

"The lightning.. I just got startled by it."
Toby let out a sigh of relief and BEN smirked.
"Do you want us to stay here?" Toby asked.
BEN was now grinning while glaring at me waiting for me to respond.

"N-no it's a-alright." I managed to say.
Toby nodded. And BEN'S grin faded.
"Alright then Lee. If you feel scared or anything, feel free to ask one of us to stay with you."

I nodded and thanked them.
The boys went out and turned the light off, they shut the door too.
This house was surely creepy as hell!
The rain only made everything worse dammit..

I was starring at the window alarmed.
Yeah, yeah.. Still from the lightning so what?
At least you would be too if you lived in a house with killers!
What am I saying? As if i'll stay here one more day!
Tomorrow i'll talk to Toby and demand answers!

I should also keep reminding myself he's a freak serial killer and his friend is a major killer freak pervert whatever!

The lightning came again and this time I saw a shadow of a figure.
It was so big I thought it was in front of me!!
I screamed again.

I held my hands in my face and started crying. Awhile after Toby came bursting in the room with a look of worry in his face.

He wasn't wearing his goggles or mask.. And thats when I found out Toby was the other Toby I met the other day!

HOLY WAZAM!?

"Another lightning?" He asked rubbing his forehead with the back of his hand.
I nodded in response and turned my head
down. Toby came towards me and sat on my bed. He smiled a genuine smile at me.
I returned his smile by smiling at him.
Aweee he's so cute! I thought to myself.

He hugged me and started rubbing my back in a brotherly manner. I just kept smiling into his chest. (Perverts he was wearing a shirt! Omg -facepalms- you guys are like BEN!)

I hugged him back. He was really warm and smelled like cologne. Dat smell!
He finally let go and flashed me a small smile before making his way to the other bed.

He laid down and I went under my covers.
I really hate my life. It was never great.
I was never happy.. I always self harmed because I thought it was helping me.
During the years of self harm I learned that they were my worst enemy.

The blades are. They deceive me! Even the goddamn blades lie to me... And yet I can't stop self harming. I cut myself everyday.. You know it's really sad. I don't want to do it, but I feel so dead.. I need to bleed. It reminds me i'm alive.

I thought so much of my past that I was now crying quietly as usual. Toby was snoring and seemed to be in a deep sleep.
I got out of the covers and bed. I made my way to their kitchen and took a knife.
When I took the knife I started making my way up the stairs.

But before I could.. BEN was in front of me. I jumped and held my hand to my chest. I panted and bent down for a second. I looked at BEN again and let out a sigh of relief.

"What are you doing with the knife Lena?" Asked BEN. Oh shazam! What if he thinks I was gonna kill them? But that wasn't the reason.

"Nothing." I said in response.
That only made him more suspicious.
He grabbed my wrist and took the knife from me. Shit shit shit shit shit! MY SLEEVES WERE UP! I just prayed for him to not have seen my scars! He could do anything to me right now but.. I just hope he doesn't see them.

"Don't lie to me girlie." He said in a stern tone that made me shiver. He grabbed the upper part of my arm and suddenly let go.
This time he grabbed my arm again and looked at my scars. Fuck. FUCK!

"W-what are these?" He asked with a bit of worry in his voice. "Nothing." Was all I could blurt out.
"What the hell are these??! Who did this to you?" he asked with worry and anger in his voice this time. I tried pulling my arm out of his grip, but it was very tight.

"Its nothing!"