Chapter 23

Chapter 23

***Lea's P.O.V***

Lucifer has 'hired' Slenderman to look after me. Slendy.. For globs sake I can take care of myself.

Not only slendy but Jeff as well, he decided I needed extra 'protection'...

Jeff didn't want to come, but Slendy explained to him how important I was and how he should be glad to be taking this job.

Jeff still didn't like to be in this, you know Jeff..well Jeff is different.

He doesn't live in the mansion with the others he's homeless since he is extremely stubborn and stupid, but incredibly strong as hell.

Jeff tried to save me from being kidnapped by my brother, but I don't think I should call it kidnapping since I rather live with Lucy, (girly new nickname for my bro) instead of living with my parents.

Jeff has gone through a lot, I understand he's also extremely hot his biceps get me drooling, and his face is weirdly attractive to me.

I never really understood why Jeff wouldn't live with the others, perhaps he thought he was too strong to live with weaklings, (the proxies/other pastas) while Slendy didn't mind, I guess its since Slendy is the master of the proxies.

Slendy is sitting in the library with me reading a book of his own, while I finished mine.

There's also EJ, Eyeless Jack who's also strong, but I think he lives with Slendy, I'm not sure maybe I should ask Slendy.

"Slendy?" I called out his name, looking towards him.

"Yes child?" He replied with his usual accented voice, his eyes never left the book.

"Does Eyeless Jack live with you?" I got up walking toward the long and many wooden white bookshelves.

((Not edited, and short sorry, i'll be updating short chapters because I really wanna update and not leave you guys just like waiting..))