Chapter 2

Chapter 2

** Lena's P.O.V **

No it... It can't be him! ha

ha

ha

it's probably some freak cosplaying as him!!

He's probably just one of the guys at school who's trying to pull a prank!

"Wh-who are you?" I ask with a horrified tone.

"There's no time to explain." He responded to my question, in a deep raspy voice just like in the story!

Oh.

My.

Glob!!!

He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him out of the woods and pulled his hood on..

What if it is him? Where's he taking me anyway? Why am I even following some creep?

I stare at him while he escorts me to wherever he's taking me.

My curiosity took over and I finally asked him, "O-one question.." I faltered "A-are you Jeff the killer?"

He stops. We both stop.. He gives me a awkward gaze that I don't even know how to explain!

"H-how did you know?" He questions me with his deep voice. Oh my glob is this a freaking joke??

He asks me how i knew??? What do I say? What if it is him?

God help me goddd helpppp!!

"Um.. you're kinda famous on the internet.." I tell him while looking at the ground oh hai there shoes..

"HOLY SHIT DAYUMN GIRL REALLY? HAH I KNEW IT!!! HAHAHAHA I'M GONNA SHOW BEN, AND THEN PUNCH HIM CAUSE I CAN!!! I'M FREAKING FABULOUS!"

I stare at him like he's some psycho while he's doing awkward poses and jumping in the air..

Wait.. did he say ben? Ben as in BEN drowned? No hah i'm probably wrong..

"Um so where are we going?" I question Jeff who seems pretty excited about being famous on the internet?

Jeff stares at me. "Oh right we're going to another town, you're not safe here."

Another town? What is he even okay? I can't go to another town he probably doesn't understand! OH GLOB HE'S A DAMN MURDERER!

Is this a dream? Is he even here? I swear if I wake up and see that this is a dream i'm never reading creepypastas again!

Right.. He wants to take me to another town... "I-I w-wha-what??" I ask Jeff with a shocked face and I push my fingers through my hair thinking about everything.

He looks at me and licks his lips trying to ease the dryness that assailed them.. His lips were very red..

"I know you're probably confused and you don't know but you have to come, if you want to live one more day at least it's for the best Lea."

Lea? What? He's calling me by my nickname? How does he even know my nickname..? i'm so confused what is this?

"P-pinch me." I demand him to pinch me and he just looks at me like i'm an idiot. "Wh-what?" he questions me while still giving me that gaze of his..

"Pinch me" I repeat. "Alright if you want me to i'll do it.." He pinched me so hard that I could swear I jumped 5 feet. "OUCH!!" I scream in pain.

"Hey you asked me to do it now lets get to the car." He says before drifting off to the car, and I just start running