Chapter 16

(( c: I KNOW I KNOW Q^Q forgive me for being such a idiot. Arno Dorian is hot ok? And, so readers! Tell me about your life? QnQ i'm so sorry for not updating.. And I mean it!))

He smirked a very sexy one that showed his dimples. After, I had told him my opinion on the necklace.

I replied with a smirk of my own, which revealed my own dimples. We kept smiling as we eyed each other. 'Or just looked into each other's eyes.'

"Turn around." He demanded in his usual deeply accented American accent. I held onto my smirk as I turned around, and let him put on the necklace for me. I took the hair that laid on my back and brought them to the side of my neck. I let go of the hair and it fell on my chest.

Luckily there was a mirror in front of me and I saw the necklace that was placed on my neck. And my brother's face as he was, i'm guessing trying to concentrate on the lock.

As I noticed he finished, I turned around and gave him a tight hug causing him to give a low chuckle. He hugged back, wrapping his strong arms around my back. I felt so weak in his hands and so helpless. I just wanted to hug him forever. I loved my brother.

"Lea, I will be going to make breakfast. I'll call you downstairs once i'm done. I'm going to make pancakes~" He said singing the 'i'm going to make pancakes'.

.

I gave him a genuine smile and a short nod. "Lucifer, do you happen to have internet here?" I asked hoping the answer would be a yes. He gave me a quick nod, which was returned with a huge grin by me.

"Yes Lea. I left a notebook on your desk for you. Knowing you, you must update your tumblr and tell your followers everything. Lena, no matter what, do not tell them what actually happened. Tell no one about this. Not even, mom, or dad." He said in a very stern voice.

I gulped nodding, this time without a smile on my face. I knew by the tone he was using, he was very serious. I watched as his figure got up from the bed, and walked towards the door. He went out of it and closed it leaving.

I sat there for a few seconds, then got up and took off my clothes, leaving myself in only my undergarments.

I looked towards the desk, the one he said the notebook was on. Seeing it, I got up and walked to the, beige-coloured-wooden desk. I took it off the desk, and sat it on the bed.

I lay down on the bed, too. I shifted, still laying. Trying to make myself comfortable.

I opened the notebook, and the screen turned on as soon as I did.

I ended up laying on my stomach.

Luckily it was already connected to the internet. Woo- k.

I opened 'safari', by clicking the icon. I typed in, 'www.tumblr.com' on the search bar, then hit enter.

Laying down I looked at the, completely blank page, waiting for it to load. After awhile the page loaded. Showing the usual art/images tumblr would usually use for the login screen. I logged in, and as soon as I saw my dashboard I smiled. My dashboard was the high side of life. Orr my life, some people are just as weird as I am. The only people on tumblr... Woo-

(( I know this is realllyyy short, Q^Q forgive me! ))