MERRY CHRISTMAS STABBING UNICORNS!

HELLO, AND MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY BEAUTIFUL STABBING UNICORNS.

So, I bet none of you were literally expecting this!! But, i've decided to make a second book, of this fan fiction!

What??! Why now? I thought you said you wouldn't make one and blah blah you don't like cliche endings, whatever.

Yeah, I may have said that... And i'm sorry that my book sucks. I literally am so sorry!!! I'm so happy that you guys decided to just fuck it and stay with me throughout this really messed up journey, and I decided, hey instead of editing this book to make it better, even though I was planning on doing that... WELLP NVM!

Anyway, I decided to surprise you guys by telling you guys that I will be making a second book! And it will be your christmas present. And, its for all of you!

Well, I don't know when i'm gonna release it... I guess...eventually??

WELL HAHA OKAY I REALLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M GOING TO WRITE AT ALL ACTUALLY! BUT I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU GUYS JUST DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IF IT SUCKS AND PLS BE PATIENT I NEED TIME TO THINK OF WHAT A FUCK UP IM GOING TO CREATE I LITERALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME ON BRAINSTORMING IDEAS CAUSE IDEK ANYTHING! BUT THEN I'LL BASICALLY BE RUINING THE BOOK FOR ALL OF YOU SOO I GUESS NOT?