Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I heard him giggle, which caused me to smile. I stroked one of the chairs that was at the table, planning on sitting on it.

Before I could pull it out, Lucifer grabbed my hand in a kind manner, and pulled out the chair for me.

I gave him a genuine smile. I sat on the chair he had just pulled out for me. I pulled it in along with me, so I would get closer to the table.

~Sometime later~

"So, you're a vampire?" I asked completely shocked. Adrenaline rushing through my body, I actually started feeling this way after I drank a drink that was on the table. Perhaps it was energy drink? Or maybe wine? But why would he give me wine. It had a crimson shade to it, so I can only guess it was cherry wine.

"Mhm! And you are too." He said casually as, he crossed his arms over his chest.

I smiled brightly. Being happy of the fact that I get to see my brother again, but the 'being vampire' thing.. It does get to me. I can't be a vampire.

BUT IT'S STILL COOL! Or maybe not?

Seeing me smile he smirked as well. "Lea, I want you to stay, with me." He said.

I gave him a look that asked, 'are you kidding me'. But it was only responded with a, 'no i'm not' of his own.

"I can't." I replied, seeing as I could not get it through his thick skull, with the facial expression.

He smiled a fake one, it was rather obvious. "Why not? Do you not miss me at all? Or is it that you never cared?" He asked, a bit or annoyance in his tone.

I just gave him a blank look.

He pouted childishly.

I crossed my arms below my chest.

He continued pouting, having his own arms across his chest.

"You can't leave!" He said, seeing as I would not agree.

I lay my leg on the other, sitting in a stubborn-girly manner.  (The sass is too strong.)

"Oh, but you can't decide that." I replied, I sat there with my legs crossed,  keeping my arms stubbornly crossed below my chest.

I was always very stubborn, I hated being forced to do things. It. Sucked. Like, bitch have a seat, you can't make me do that.

"Lea, please.. Think about it. I love you so much! I always had, but now.. I just can't move back. Everyone thinks I'm dead Lea. I know that you can understand, because you aren't like them. You're my lovely little sister.. And I can't, I can't live without you again." Lucifer said, his voice a bit hoarse. Seeming as if he was about to cry, or if he was just really depressed, reminding himself of the times he was without me?

Seeing him say words like this, made my heart melt. I felt really bad for him.. Of course no one deserves to be alone, I know. And he was right, he couldn't come back now. But that's non of my business. I can't honestly stay here with him, I have a life!

"I understand Lucifer, I honestly do.. However I can't. I can't stay here with you.. I have a life too. I just.. Ugh.. You know what? I'll stay! I don't know what to do with my, so called 'life' anymore. It sucks, I hate it. L-Lucifer, it's like I don't even exist.. I just don't know anymore." I replied honestly.

I have blurted out the last few lines accidentally, but I was fed up. I felt my eyes well up with tears. But I only tried blinking them back, and pretending like I'm fine. Like I always would.

"I know Lea, I know.. I honestly didn't want to take you.. For your own safety, regardless of how lonely I felt. I sent proxies, my proxies.. To see how they treat you. But after seeing how lonely you felt. I just, Lea, I had to bring you here. So you would live a better life with me."

He explained, in his own deeply accented voice. I could tell he was being honest.

"I-i I appreciate that. I love you Lucifer, and i'm pretty sure you've heard me mention it many times before. And, oh Lucifer, never had I lied about it." I said, I was trying my hardest to not let a tear fall. But I was so close to just getting up, at this very moment. And jumping off the roof of this house / mansion.

"I'll stay." I announced.

(( -Toby extends arms to hug reader-))