Chapter 11

((Guise!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IVE BEEN FANGIRLING OVER THE ANIME FREE!.. It's so awesome! I love Haru-chan <3))

Chapter 11

***Lena's P.O.V***

After sometime of talking about random topics we finally found a topic to talk about. We talked about each others hobbies. Well so far he seems to have an interesting life. Unlike mine.

"You're my favorite creepypasta you know that?" I said with a smile.

Me and Ticci Toby were officially friends!

"Oh really?" He asked with a really adorable smirk. He looked cute without his mask and goggles. Actually he looks cute with them too.

I nodded. "Yep! You are." I answered. I was rather relaxed at this place. It wasn't all that bad.. But I need to go.. I just do!

I need to get out of here no matter what. I let my thoughts drown me for so long that I hadn't noticed that Toby was shaking me while yelling some.. Word?

"Lea! Leeaaahhh?! What's wrong?" I quickly snapped back to reality. I directly looked up at a worried Toby.

I flashed him a fake smile. "I..I'm sorry Toby. I'm fine.." I said. Honestly I just prayed and prayed for this to not seem too awkward to him.

I mentally face-palmed myself. Over and over again. Ugh he probably think's I'm an idiot now.

"So.. Uh Lea.." He faltered. Oh god his expression i'm an idiot. -facepalm-

"Uh.. Hey Toby? Where's Jeff? I haven't seen him here." I asked. I was quite curious I hadn't seen him yet.

"Er.." He hesitated. "Wait, how do you know Jeff?" He asked. He glared at me with curious eyes.

"I just.. Happen to meet him." I said. "Hey, where's his room? I would like to say.. Well er.. Sorry about calling him a freak cosplaying as Jeff." I said.

I really intended to. Now that I know they're all real.. I might as well as go and say sorry.

"Uhm.. Jeff isn't here. He left Lea. He left.. He's really strong. Almost as strong as Slenderman.. They had a childish fight and. Uh Slendy threw him out of the mansion. He never really came around, or talked to any of us pastas." He explained.

As soon as my mind finished putting the puzzles together.. My mouth widened in shock. Realization.. Jeff he was talking about these people.. Who were gonna kill me..

"Lea? You okay you look pale." Toby asked with a bit of worry in his voice.

I quickly grabbed my blue duffle bag and walked over to him. I quickly hit him with my duffle bag.

"YOU MONSTER, PERVERT, ASSHOLE IDIOT YOU!" I yelled at the thing! That had dragged my here to murder me. I did not understand what I was doing. But I was shocked! I believed him.

He grabbed my duffle bag and pulled it out of my grip. Without even putting effort into his pull.. Ugh!

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?" He asked. Yelling. How fucking dare he raise his voice at me? Fucking freak!

"DON'T RAISE YOUR FUCKING VOICE FOR ME! YOU'VE BROUGHT ME HERE TO FUCKING RAPE ME HAVEN'T YOU? UGH THE LAST THING I WANT IS TO BE IN A GANGBANG WITH A BUNCH OF CREEPS! NO PLEASE KILL ME NOW!" I said. My voice raised showing how pissed and angry I was.

"Fuck no!" He said. A bit calmly than before.

I sassily put my hands on my hips. "I demand to go home. Right. Now." I demanded in a stern tone.

In all honesty, I was just begging for him to accept. I was desperate for him to fear me. But It did not happen..

"I'm sorry Lea... I really am.. I can't." He said. It was easy to tell he actually pitied me from the way he said it.

I dropped down to my knees and placed my hands on my knees. "Please.. I want to go." I whispered. Not even bothering to look up. I could feel my eyes beginning to become watery.

***Toby's P.O.V***

I looked at her as she sat on her knees. Looking at them. I could see small tears streaming down her cheek. I felt sorry I honestly did. But I can't fucking do anything.. But kill her.

I gently took her chin and lifted it up slightly so I could see her beautiful face. She did not reject my touch. I matched my eyes with hers for a moment. she glared at me with those blue orbs. I wiped her tears off her cheek gently.

"Don't cry beautiful.." I whispered.

She stopped crying and.. She smiled. She then nodded. I also smiled at the sight of her beautiful smile.

"Thanks T-Toby." She thanked me. Her voice cracked a bit.

I nodded still wearing my smile. "No need to thank me!" I insisted.

I put a few strands of her hair behind her ear and moved my hand away.

She got up and said, "I think I'll sleep. You're a great person Toby." She smiled a very kind and beautiful smile.

I awed at the cuteness and got up. "Alright. Goodnight." I said before standing myself and making my way towards the door.

She pulled the sleeve of my hoodie. I turned around only to suddenly be hugged by Lea.

((A.N T__T Sorry! Really, really really short chapter! I know.. ToT Forgive meh- I have no idea what I was doing with this chapter tbh. But hey they hugged~))