Chapter 14

((Hello stabbing unicorns! Guess who's gonna give you a hug at the end of this chapter?! If you guessed Toby then you're right! And you get nothing. xD End of A.N fabulousness~))

Chapter 14

***Toby's P.O.V***

I stood cupping my forehead in one of my hands and having the other at my hip. I let out a frustrated sigh. Jeff had fucking took her and we don't know where! Zalgo was also coming to see his little sister now.. WE ARE OFFICIALLY DEAD!

~A few minutes later~

Ding dong.

I was sitting on the chair when I heard someone ring the doorbell. Eyeless Jack turned his face towards mine and glared at me through his empty sockets. I sighed getting up. "I-I guess i'll get it.." I said as I twitched nervously.

Ding dong.

The doorbell rang again as I was making my way towards it. I opened it hesitantly. I saw Zalgo in a humans form. He looked pretty normal. But his face held a stern look. "H-hi." I greeted him twitching, which caused the sounds of bones cracking.

"Where is Slenderman?" Growled Zalgo. Jeez.. He quickly opened the gate and walked up to the porch. He came in uninvitingly. Rude.

"I-I don't know!" I started twitching again out of control. "SLENDY?" I yelled as Zalgo made his way up the stairs. Furiously.

I walked to the base of the stairs and watched as Slendy was making his way down the stairs. Zalgo pushed him and pinned him to a wall. Not out of my view though. I could see what was going on.

"ONE JOB! ONE FUCKING JOB, I ASK YOU TO DO ONE JOB! AND YOU SCREW IT UP! SHE IS MY FUCKING SISTER DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS YOU PEST? OTHERS ARE AFTER HERRR!!" Growled Zalgo. I bit my lip. Poor Slendy.

"I am truly sorry mister Zalgo. We will find her and bring her back."

Apologised Slenderman calmly. Not showing a slightest sign of fear.

"NO I AM DONE WITH ALL YOUR BULLSHIT! TELL ME DO YOU.. Ugh." He growled furiously. He paused rubbing his forehead. He brushed some of the light brown hair away.

"Do you know who took her at least?" Asked Zalgo through gritted teeth. Clearly trying to hold back from killing Slendy.

"Jeff took her." Replied Slenderman almost instantly.

"What the fuck would he want her for?! Uh never mind! I'm going after her myself!" Said Zalgo. He was clearly pissed. He let go of Slendy. Slendy stood properly straightening his coat.

Zalgo ran past me and out of the front door. I went over to it to close it.

***Lena's P.O.V***

I let go of Jeff. There was no way I could make him take me out of here having his hands taped. I had to trust him to take me out of here. I couldn't do anything else. Plus, he was wounded. He couldn't possibly try to run away from me.

(He probably can.)

Ahem anyway! So far he hasn't tried anything.

"Jeff-" I started. "How long till we get a car?" I asked In a bored tone. I was simply bored. And really hungry. Andd, really thirsty.

"I don't know! I think I saw a car somewhere out of these woods." He explained in a irritated tone.

I sighed. I don't know why but Jeff's blood smelt so good. I kind of wanted to drink it. So sweet.

Wait what?

"Jeff are you still bleeding?" I asked out of nowhere. Awkwardly the question just came out.

He stopped to check. I smelt the scent of blood that was flowing towards my direction. I took a deep breath. I liked it. I liked the scent. Oh my god! What the fuck is wrong with me?

"I think so-" He stopped talking when he turned towards my direction. His mouth widened in shock. And he just stood there.

"What?" I said forcing a smile on my face. My eyes awkwardly stung. It stung pretty badly. I closed them and rubbed them in hope to make the pain go away.

After I rubbed my eyes. I opened them to face Jeff still glaring at me.

"What the fuck! Your eyes were red for a second! Holy shit! Not your eye color.. More like your pupils! The fuck is wrong with you? That strength you used to defeat me.. Not just anyone defeats me easily!" He explained in shock.

What? My pupils? Uh.. That's impossible.

Suddenly a shadow knocked down Jeff. I started backing away from the thing. I was horrified. It touched me and I screamed. The thing stood properly.

"Hey Lea!?" Said the 'oh so' familiar voice. That deep accent that I could never forget.

"Lea??" He called my name. Once more.

I opened my eyes. And to my shock it was him. My brother that I had thought died. Now I clearly knew that I was hallucinating.

But that light brown hair.. Those big eyes that are deep blue. Ugh them eyelashes.. That was my brother. I was 800% sure. Or 1000%. But what I didn't know was whether this was real or not.

"Lucifer?" I asked shocked. I blinked a few times to confirm i'm not dreaming.

"Yes Lea?" He asked in the caring tone I hadn't heard in so long.

I hugged him tightly before I even knew what was happening. He hugged back which made me extremely happy. Then my eyes stung again. I smelt Jeff's blood again.

He pushed my brother in the shoulder. "What the fuck? She's my kill! Who the fuck are you?" Jeff asked irritated.

"Agh." I moaned from the pain in my eyes. My neck felt hot.

Lucifer did something to Jeff.. And I heard a loud thud. I didn't see what had happened as my eyes were closed. I felt hands on my shoulder and I just prayed it wasn't Jeff.

"Shh Lea.." He tried calming me down. I heard a cracking sound. Lucifer brought his arms which were wet.. No they were bleeding. Towards my mouth.

"Drink my blood." He demanded in his soothing voice. I just couldn't resist. I bit him. I actually drank his blood! And I fucking liked it.

((Cliffhanger. #Sorrynotsorry. -Toby extends arms to hug reader-))

Ticci Toby Fanfic Illusion (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें