Chapter 5

(A.N Herooh stabbing unicorns. cx New chapter! I'm so so so so ;-; sorry about the late updates I swear I will update sooner! I TRY TO PROMISE K?)

Chapter 5 (( *O* xD ))

****** Jeff's P.O.V. *****

I was walking in the forest thinking about Lena, how could she refuse? She's gonna die! I can't even blame her for being stupid! Toby and BEN are gonna kill her and I couldn't do anything to stop them since Slendy's gonna be like OHH JEFF YOU SAVING A MORTAL? How about Slendy I do what I want? ugh.. I clench my fists in anger and punch a tree close to me. Why does this even bother me? I. Don't. Know.

I continue my walk in the woods and take random paths. Why am I even walking? I question myself wow. Continuing my walk a thought hits me with all its force. ((Wot Jeff?)) Nah nah too stupid! But I'm also really bored.. The thought was to stalk her. I should remind myself i'm not slendy. Buttttt whatevs!! I throw my hands in the air and start running towards the path that would lead me to her house. -Stalker mode activated- "BOOP" I say excited. I continue to run taking that path until I see a house, I always wonder why they picked a house so close to the woods? But it's honestly great since I can stalk her ya know.

Little Lena had a new guest over awe cute NOT REALLY I want to kill him already. I want to kill them all ew I hate humans.. They're all ugly except for ones that look like me i'm fabulous obviously. I decide to make some mess around so I leave some windows open and mess up her stuff her reaction is priceless!!

I messed up some stuff until the end of the night and decided to leave, on my way to the forest I saw.. Her and by her I mean the meanest person of all time JANE I saw JANE! Though I doubt she noticed me. I should've ended her while I had the chance she's a idiot a useless person she only causes me trouble she acts like she's so strong but really she's an idiot who I caused to become a murder. Regrets: 0. The only thing I regret is keeping her alive ugh I hate her!

I guess I won't be going to the woods after all I will be stalking Jane, to be honest the only reason I am doing this is cause i'm bored! I have no house, I'm bored of killing I want the victim to fight back dammit all they do is plead for their lives while I take them! No one! No one, I say fights back they all beg and beg until I kill them.

Jane was walking on the sidewalks until she took a path that went in the woods.. But, whyyy? She could've went the other way rounndd this is too boring where's she going?? Welp I dun knoww.. I talk to myself way too much don't I?

I got really bored so I'z decided to attack Ms Jane the idiot. "Hello my worst mistake." I saw making sure my voice is as deep as ever and she suddenly turns back. HAHAHAHA HER FACE IS PRICELESS!!! "Wh-who's out there??" She asks and I just try to keep my laughter in heheheh... I chuckle a bit keeping my voice low and deep. "Jeff!! I swear if this is you!! I SWEAR YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW!" She said and I couldn't help but burst into laughter eventually I fell off the tree I was on "HAHAAHAHA OO-H SH-" I fell down and Jane lunged at me instantly with her knife.

She stabbed my armpit, IT HURT IT REALLY DID! I laughed at her attempt to get me killed and grabbed my knife. I ran towards her and tried stabbing her shoulder but she just dodged. Typical Jane. I kept my grip good on my knife and attacked her this time making sure I stabbed her, I dug my knife into her stomach and she screamed. While I was at it she grabbed her own knife and stabbed my STOMACH MYY STOMACH SHE STABBED ME WHILE I WAS STABBING HER!

After that we both fell down trying to breath and bleeding to death.. "Ah Jeff, so all these years and now this is how I kill you?" she said, wot I thought. I guess it's kinda silly since we were both bleeding to death most likely but, not me, not today. "By we who do you mean exactly love? You, yourself and yew?" I asked "Cause this person ain't dying, not by you! Not by anyone, not today and not any other day." I said while grinning and trying to get up by clutching the tree and trying to pull myself up. She giggled in her stupid voice. HOW DARE SHE? "Oh Jeff, and you think I will die? Here? Just by a stab to my stomach?" She asked and I just grinned replying, "Yeah, sad right? I didn't expect the famous 'Jane The Killer' to die like this." After saying that.. I burst into laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!! B-bye Ja-jane." I said while making my way out of this place and going straight to my usual side of the woods.

((A.N I know.. I know horrible chapter! T__T And pretty short too! I swear I couldn't think of anything! Guisseee i've been thinking! What about a zombie apocalypse? My stabbing unicorns? I needz help!!))