Ticci Toby Fanfic Illusion

(Hi guys this is my first book and, first fanfic! I hope you guys enjoy it! ^-^ I'll meet you guyzz again at the end of the fanfic! c:)

Chapter 1

"Toby, put that knife down" "Get the fuck off me, you little shit"

"N-NO!"

I said while shivering through sobs. I pulled at my hair, trying to get rid of the voices.

"M-Mom.." I cried. "They m-m-ma-made me!" I managed to say through sobs.

"M-Mom they made me!" I cried, yet again. " MOM I DIDN'T WANT TO!"

That was when I heard faint footsteps behind the door.

"Yo girlie, let's get this over with!" That was definitely our Ben, the only one with a deep voice, yet the body of a teenager. Ben drowned was at my door.

"Ben just give me one more second,  i'm getting ready!" I knew my voice came out hoarse, and it was probably pretty obvious I had been crying, but I didn't exactly give a shit.

Ben, who to be in a hurry whined "I don't have anymore time, goddamnit, Toby!" I heard him yell "What the fuck do you think we're gonna do we'll just get her, fucking bring Jeff back, slip some questions-" I cut off BEN by opening the door.
"Oh, well then! Let's get going shall we?" He smiled.
I nodded, and then we headed out of the mansion and into the woods."

I look to the side to see BEN walking while looking at the path we're taking. "Um hey ben.."

BEN turns his head to the side to look at me.

"Yeah sup?" He asks with a smile on his face.

"What is the girl like?" I ask BEN while twiddling my fingers and looking down. "You curious Toby boy?"

Ben says while smiling at me. He quickly looks away. "Here's the car, I'll drive." BEN said before I could even object,

I shrug and go to the passenger seat to only see that BEN has already took his seat and is getting comfy.

By the looks of it he's enjoying this mission way too much and we haven't even done shit!

I look out the window, to see the trees.

Suddenly BEN breaks the silence.

"So why did you want to know?"

"Know what?"

"You know.."

"Hmm?" I turn my head to the side to face BEN.

"The girl."

"Oh.."

"Oh?"

I look down and frown. "I just... I-I.. Just don't have a good feeling about this whole thing!" I Falter.

"Well why the hell not?" Ben says while quickly looking at me and giving me a mischievous grin and quickly pats my the back of my neck then turns his attention to the road.

"It's not right! I-I.. Mean well we just can't capture a poor girl and force her to spit out words. How old is she at least? Has she even hit her legal age?"

I hear BEN laugh "She's 17."

I shrug and decide to listen to music. "Ben do you mind if i put on my music?" I question BEN.

"Sure twitchy boy depending on what, you're gonna put though... Don't put on some gay shit ok?" BEN said with a clear humour shown on his face and.. A smirk.