Chapter 24

Chapter 24

***Lea's P.O.V***

Time passed quickly as me and Slendy started a conversation about his proxies, what interested me was how he had found Toby, and just Toby in general had me interested in what he had to offer about him.

He had told me that Toby was found crying in the forest, he had blood on his clothes and face, but they weren't his own blood.

As soon as he saw Slendy I was told he grabbed a hatchet out of nowhere and tried to kill Slendy.

But of course he failed and Slendy had grabbed him with his tentacle and talked some sense in to him, soon he had become a proxie of Slendy.

Currently I was in my room, laying on the bed, with my computer laid on the bed tumblr open.

I was casually scrolling through my dashboard looking at pictures of random hot guys, anime and video games.

I let out a sigh as I felt bored, it had been pretty much over an hour that I had been on Tumblr just doing the usual scrolling through the dashboard.

I gave my entire room a look and decided it looked way too plain and ugly for my liking.

My old room had been filled with maps on the wall and a painting of the universe on one side of the wall, my bedding had been a fluffy white one, I had a skeleton head chandelier hung on my ceiling, the skeleton was grey.

I would barely turn it on, usually for lighting I would use my ball like lamp.

I let out another sigh, this one heavier than the last one. I missed my room.