Chapter 3

(A.N. I'm writing this on my phone, however what I wanted to say was; SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE FAB UNICORNS I SWEAR I'M SORRY DON'T STAB ME WITH YOUR HORNS I LOVE YOU MY STABBING UNICORNS AND SORRY IF THE MISTAKES I MAKE IN WRITING PISS YOU TOO MUCH! I lubz yew unicorns..~)

Chapter 3

** Jeff's P.O.V. **

After throwing him out of the window, I just leaned against a wall making sure to be fully covered until the lady was done cooking.

So I could have killed two people and also have had a meal.. I could've just ate the humans.. But I'm not a cannibal, so yeah..

"Honey food is ready!" The women said excited while turning around only to see that her boyfriend was not there she shrugged wearing a smile. "Honey where are you?" She asked while coming towards my way with a worried look but she would try and shrug it off..

As she saw me she gasped in horror.
"Hah what's wrong? Don't think i'm pretty?" I asked while reaching for her throat quickly and grabbed her by her throat.

I threw her on the floor and leaned towards her to stab her stomach, I stabbed her stomach a few times while she was screaming in agony begging for me to stop stabbing her.. Oh how I enjoyed seeing her like this.

Once I stabbed her chest for the first time, where her heart should be she stopped breathing and I whispered while I sat down next to her. "Don't worry i'll make you pretty.."

After carving a smile onto her face I picked her up and threw her out of the window where her husband should be.

On my way going back into the kitchen I saw a mirror and stared at myself. "I got blood all over my hoodie again... It's gonna be a pain to clean." I said to myself..

I went to the kitchen sink washed my hands dried them then took my hoodie and hung it.

I had a black shirt under so it was good to keep me from getting cold even though I barley get cold.. I grabbed a plate and ate some of the food she made.

After I was done with my meal I washed my hoodie and left it to dry.
I went to sleep in their room after I was done.

** BEN'S P.O.V. **

We reached to the town and stayed in a house slendy had gotten for us.
Me and twitchy boy Toby came to an agreement that he would take the role as Lena's new friend, and also he would have to do anything necessary to bring her with us.

Even though we could've just took her against her own will.. We decided to not to.

But still Slendy could bring her there no probs! But he refuses to do work and sends his; "proxies." To do his work.

I was on my bed while Twitchy boy was on his computer I have no idea doing what. I decided to sneak up on him and noticed that he was doing what he enjoys doing he was listening to music and he held a book in his hand, i'm rather glad he hasn't noticed me behind him.

I go back to lay on my bed and make myself comfortable.

"Tobbbyyyyyy! TOBSS.. TOBYY! YOO TICCI!"

I continued to call him until he finally heard me.

"WHAT? Uh.." He sighed. "What is it ben?"

I smirked and whined. "I'm boreeedddd entertain me!"

He sighed again and turned his computer off while making his way to the door.

"Dude I don't care go do some shit. I'm gonna go get some pancakes k bro?"

I still wore my smirk. "Yeah k bro get me some coffee man alright? And you not gonna take any weapons bro?" I questioned Toby who seemed like he was going out without any weapons.

"Yeah I can still fight unarmed, and anyway I doubt a bunch of faggots would want to fight me bro."

I looked at Toby as he was opening the door. "Aight' mate."

** Toby's P.O.V. **

I went out without my mask or hatchets which was rather uncomfortable since they were always with me I had to go through the woods to go to the pancake house I was planning on going.

I heard a scream nearby it was a girls scream.. I went towards the direction the scream was coming from and I saw a girl with brown hair and blue highlights.. I couldn't see her face since she had bangs, right Toby get your shit together she was screaming I came closer to see why she was screaming.

I saw a dog growling at her. I went towards the dog and started shooing him.

I felt eyes on me the girl was probably starring at me I felt my hood fall off, probably cause it was on loose.

After the dog left I stood and turned to the girl and saw her face. "T-tha..Thanks." She thanked me. She had blue eyes.. I have to admit she was pretty.

Slendy's description of the girl we are looking for matched what this girl looked like. She looks pretty short so i'm sure she's 5'3 - 5'4 He mentioned her being around that height. He said she had blue eyes and brown hair with blue highlights; she had them too.. What if it is her?

"No problem." I replied with a smile on my face. I saw her blushing.. GOD DAMNIT TOBY SHE KNOWS YOU WERE CHECKING HER OUT.

"Are you okay?" She asked me with a tone that seemed worried.. She was probably referring to my twitching.

I nodded
"So what's your name?" I asked her while still wearing my smile.

"Lena. What's your name?"

"I'm Toby." I said while studying her face she was so innocent I almost felt bad for having to kidnap her soon.

"It's nice knowing you Toby." She said now giving me a genuine smile.

"Likewise."

"Hey my house is right over wanna come in for awhile? Y-you saved my life anyway." She said while twiddling her thumb and slightly blushing.

Holy shit! This is my chance.. But then I want PANCAKES! But I have to do this..

"Alright. And no, no! I didn't do anything" I said while combing my hair with my fingers cause it's a habit I has.

Then we went to her house it was early but the sun was up already.. We reached to her house she opened the door and told me to come in. "Sit." She gestured her hand towards a sofa that was in the living room and I obeyed.

"Hey i'm gonna have some breakfast you wanna join me?" I fixed my gaze on her. "Hey I don't want to be a pain for you so it's cool." Though my stomach kept on screaming shut up!

"No! No not at all I actually rather eat with someone than alone." She said.

"Alright." I nodded and she went to the kitchen.
I decided to follow to see if she needed any help I was craving pancakes so bad.

"Hey need any help?" I asked her.
She nodded. "Can you please give me two eggs." I went to the fridge opened it and grabbed two eggs then gave it to her.

"What do you want to eat? Cereal or pancakes?"

GODDAMN IT'S LIKE SHE'S READING MY MIND.

"Pancakes please. Do you need any help with making them?" I asked her.

"No thank you." She shrugged and I just stood next to her watching her while she was making pancakes.