Chapter 12

((Ohai thur- I would like to say, I AM SO SORRY FOR WRITING SUCH A MESS FOR A BOOK! I SHOULD DETAIL IT MORE! Andd I swear I will. I'll try not to be as lazy. Obviously me detailing the chapters more isn't going to do shit. But at least it'll be a bit better?))

Chapter 12

***Jeff's P.O.V***

I walked out of the tavern, I was immediately greeted by the cool wind. I had my hood up, well just to not cause any suspicion. And I really don't like prisons or mental asylums.

I started walking away from the tavern and, making my way towards the woods. As I walked a girl pulled the back of my shirt.

"Oh shit!" I spit out accidentally.

"O.M.G are you cosplaying as Jeff the killer?" The cheerful girl asked. She was accompanied by an old man, which I had guessed was her father.

"Ay! Yes I am! I was just coming from a costume party.. 'Ya know!" I explained the fake lie which I had made up just now. I hope she buys it. Or she and her daddy will be dead TONIGHT.

"Oh my god! You even have his voice! Can you pleases take your hood off?" She begged.

I guess I had too.. Anyway- She thinks I'm cosplaying.

I slowly, yet hesitantly took off my hood. She smiled at the sight of my face.. Something I never expected to see. Specially not from a human.

"Oh god!" I could swear she squealed. I smiled. I actually smiled. But that wasn't a good thing since, the cuts of the smile hurt my cheeks LIKE HELL!

I quickly grabbed my hood and lifted it on. My cuts should be bleeding now.

"Aha how was it? I seriously gotta go though." I said trying to keep myself calm, trying also to not show how nervous I am.

"Awe alright. It looks so real! O.M.G Jeff I love you! I swear my room is filled with posters and fan arts of you!" She replied cheerfully. It made me smile. To see that even though I am a killer.. Fangirls still exist.. For me? Pfft what am I saying? I bet her ovaries are exploding right now.

"Thanks! Bye now." I said before quickly leaving. I didn't break into a full run. Obviously to not cause any suspicion. I did run fast. No I am not trying to be a show-off.

As soon as I got near the woods I immediately went in. I had lived in the cabin-house that I had gotten.. Where I murdered those couples.