Chapter 9

[[insert fancy title here xD]]

((Hi stabbing unicorns Author note! Cx Guess what??! I added a description finally! c: Congratulations to myself. XD Uhm thank yew for reading my stabbing unicorns *3* end of A.N))

Chapter 9

***Toby's P.O.V.***

After grabbing my mask and goggles I went to the bathroom and placed them on the ceramic counter. I took my clothes off and went in the tub to take a shower.

***BEN DROWNED's P.O.V***

I finished my breakfast. Lea came downstairs later on and watched TV.
I went to my room. And changed into my usual clothes. I grabbed my sword and brought it downstairs with me. I walked down the black wooden stairs. I left my sword on the coffee table that was in the living room.

I sat down next to Lea who was now listening to music on Toby's Ipod.
"Find any good music there?" I asked. Intending to break the silence so it wouldn't be awkward.

"Hell yeah his taste in music is awesome! I officially love 'devil wears prada'" She responded wearing a adorable smile. I nodded in response and smirked.

"So do you like 'rock' or 'metal' songs?" I asked.

She nodded twice. "Yes I love the rock and metal genre a lot." She responded.

I smiled in response. "We're going today.." I announced hesitantly.

Her smile faded. "Oh.. Ben. Please.. You have to help me I want to go home!" She said. She was almost pleading for me to help her. But I /can't/.

"Sorry doll. You're important to us creepypastas." I responded. I honestly felt sorry for her. If I /could/ I would kill her. To make her happy of course! To end the pain for her.

"Screw you Ben.." She said before she got up and threw the ipod at me. She left. "Can I go outside at least?" She asked. Not bothering to look at me.
"Yes you can. But not alone." I responded.

She couldn't find her way back home either way. But if she ran away, and other pastas got her Slender would kill us.

"Can you come with me?" She asked. Not looking back once again.
"Y-yeah." I responded before I got up. I walked towards her with the iPod. She walked out the back door.

She took the iPod from me and walked outside. I followed staying behind her.
She walked into the other part of the woods. I continued following behind her. She eventually stopped and so did I.

She sat down close to a river and plugged in Toby's earphones.
She extended her hand which had the left earphone in to me. I smirked and grabbed the earphone. I put it on.
The song 'Narcissistic cannibal' was playing.

I enjoyed our surroundings. Every now and then I would hum along to the song that would be playing. Lea would just smile in response.

***Toby's P.O.V***

I wore my usual attire and packed my other clothes and belongings. I put all of them in my normal-sized black duffle bag.

Earlier that I had went downstairs, BEN and Lea were not there. I had assumed that maybe they may have gone out. We had to be leaving in two hours.
I made sure that BEN's belongings were packed. To my surprise they were all packed and placed in his bag.

There were three bags. The black one was mine. The green one was BEN's. One that was blue belonged to Lea.
I had bought it with BEN.

We also bought clothes for girls and other things a girl would need. I knew her size.. Well because I would sneak into her room when she was at school. Don't judge me!