Special Episode: 'Hiro -vs- Adam' & 'A Gift Beyond Death'

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5, where we will be looking at the events after the battle for Haven Academy when Hiro got into Adam's way upon his escape. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Afterwards, everything returns to normal, Ruby and Rachel are seen hugging each other as they shake in fear, before they come to terms with what they had just witnessed. Everyone in the room including our JEWL Combiner friend are still present, with the exception of Emerald, Another Pallad, Mercury and Hazel, who have all disappeared.

Rachel: Whoa....

Blake: Wha-- what was that?

Ozpin: An illusion. But an accurate one. That... was Salem.

Shadow/Summer (Summer and Shadow's voice in sync): No. That is not Salem. That... is my Nightmare.... that,.... was Gemdeus Salem Machina....

Roland: Guys.... where's Hiro??

Roland asked.

Shadow said as he watched as the others are still trying to comprehend what just happened.

Outside, Hazel is seen running and carrying an unconscious Emerald over his shoulder, with Mercury following not too far behind him. Up in the tree branches, Adam watches his allies run, before he too fled the scene. As he fled the scene, his path is soon blocked by Hiro.

 As he fled the scene, his path is soon blocked by Hiro

(A/N: Adam Taurus.)

Hiro snuck upon Adam as he blocked Adam's path from getting away as he had a score to settle with him, causing Adam to feel annoyed by this.

Adam: Out of my way, FOOL!!!!

Adam demanded.

Hiro: Fight me.

Hiro said.

As Adam heard this, he chuckles as he point his katana at Hiro.

Adam: You're a fool when you say you want to challenge me.