Special Episode: One Down, Three to go

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 1 where we will be looking at the events, right after the battle at the docks and after Volume 1 has ended. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Back at Beacon, Ozpin is seen holding a scroll showing a "LIVE FEED" of Shadow and the others at the docks, together with Shadow's Medical Team. He closes the video and opens up a communication with Qrow, whose team name and other information is left blank and his only message is: "QUEEN HAS PAWNS."

Ozpin: Hmmm...

---MEANWHILE---

A person with a spear called Dragon Proudia, is overlooking Shadow, his team, his Medical Team and his friends nearby at the rooftop of a building not so far from them. He smirked in ammusement as he is proud of something.

???: So, you've made many friends while I'm gone and when you're on a job, eh? Well, I'm pleased. Maybe somedays... we can talk face-to -face, but for now... your strong man is out for a mission for quite a while. Until then... my son.

The person then opened up his four pairs of wings and his tail-like wing tip as he flew off to continue on his mission.

Then,

At the docks,

At the docks where the battle used to take place, police were busy cordoning off the docks while some are interrogating Teams RWBY, STRM and the Super Medical Team from Seito University Hospital. While the police are cordoning the area around the docks, unbeknowst to them, a black-hooded young girl was walking through the rubble at the docks, as if looking for something until she noticed small rays of purple light, glowing from a distance.

 While the police are cordoning the area around the docks, unbeknowst to them, a black-hooded young girl was walking through the rubble at the docks, as if looking for something until she noticed small rays of purple light, glowing from a distance