Special Episode: Orochi's Identity and Meet up with Qrow

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 4 whereby we will be looking at the time where Qrow met Orochi Tenma in a bar shop. We'll be focusing on what they will be talking about today as the previous episode on Episode 4 was a Cliffhanger. Wanna know what they're talking about?? Well, let's see when we begin. Do take note that this special episode links to the Battle of Beacon Episode. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

3rd Person's POV:

Raven just ignores his question. She unsheathes her katana and slashes through the air, creating a red portal. She walks into her red portal and disappears. There's the sound of breaking glass and a gasp. Qrow turns to see the waitress, trembling at the sight of Raven disappearing. She takes a cautious step backward as she looks sideways at Qrow, who gestures to his glass.

Qrow: Make this one a double.

Just as Qrow said that, someone tapped on the waitress's shoulder calmly. And that someone is non other, than Orochi.

Orochi: Now now, child. Don't tense up. Allow me to take it from here... but keep this to yourself, ya?

Orochi's POV:

The waitress nervously nodded as she tried to walk down the stairs calmly as I walked towards Qrow.

Me: I heard someone is going after my brother.

I said this as I sat next to Qrow where Raven was sitting.

Qrow: Yeah.

Me: Raven is wrong. His armour is not the same as hers and his skills are powerful than Raven. He doesn't turn into anything by the way.

Qrow: Then if her info is wrong, then who is that person going after Shadow, then?

Me: His name is Soichi Isurugi. Kamen Rider Evol. His Ultimate form is Evol Black Hole form. Me and Sento are the only ones that defeated him, a few times... but now... I'm not sure if we can do that still.

Qrow: Evol, eh? Good to know.

There was a sudden pause for only a few minutes until Qrow spoke up again to me.

Qrow: You should come back to your brother, Orochi. Shadow is very worried about you... you know that right, Orochi... or should I say, Aether Wrath.

When he said this, I slowly giggled and softly laughed. Qrow then laughed softly together with me as to know that Qrow is the only one who knew of my real identity. So, I removed my mask to reveal myself as the elder sister of Shadow Wrath, Aether Wrath.

Me: (smiles) It's good to know that you still know of my real identity from back then huh, Qrow my friend.