Volume 5: A Grimm-"Aced" Game (PART 3)

To be resumed here.

3rd Person's POV:

At Salem's Domain,

Salem: Are you certain that your adversary is on "His" side?

Jet Storm: Yes, Salem. I am certain.

Gemdeus Machina: Then we must hurry it up! Mister Shadow is getting stronger day-after-day. And even worse still... your Fall Maiden has failed us, along with your servants.

Jet Storm: Fall Maiden??? Maiden???

Salem: Yes. In this World that you are standing on wield four powerful people, wielding each season of all four seasons; Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring.

Jet Storm: Why seek them for, Salem???

Salem looked at Gemdeus Machina as he gave her a nod to talk more about the maidens.

Salem: Each maiden unlocks a Vault which consists of a Relic for a specific Maiden to wield. Winter for the Relic of Creation, Summer for Destruction, Fall for Choice, and Spring for Knowledge. Our Enemies have claimed the Relic of Knowledge, and the Relic of Choice is yet to be claimed by Cinder.... Who failed us...

Gemdeus Machina: By altering the plan.

Jet Storm listened on as he noticed Salem's eyes turning bright red of rage. Gemdeus Machina calmed her down eventually, Jet Storm however, nod as he has an idea.

Jet Storm: I have an idea... but there is a cost to it.

Gemdeus Machina: Then let's hear it.

Jet Storm: If you want things done right to the way you want them to be,... (Fishes out a shard of Dark Energon) My father once told me this line and that is, "Do it yourself".

Salem looked at the shard as her eyes and the shard began to glow correspondingly, to Gemdeus Machina's shock knowing that Salem needs to have the Shard placed inside her to make her plan work, big time.

----MEANWHILE----

At Seito, (A/N: As you know, it's happening near Seito University Hospital, after all.)

Shadow and Orochi, along with Team CRDL looked on in shock to see that the Titan that is going to fight Demagorg for us in the game is non-other than-

Shadow: Dyna... Ultraman Dyna.

Cardin: Shadow, you know that giant??

Shadow: We once fought together against a powerful entity at a Graveyard of Monsters. Long story cut short, we won with the help of a few Giants of Light like him, along with a young Giant of Light who turned out to be the son of one of the Grand Six to what I nickname myself. And another time we fought together was the time he needed my help to take this Dinosaur aka, Demagorg down as it was remote controlled by a player who created this guy (Points at Demagorg). So far, we took him down, well, that was the first time we met... and now we must take him down once again.

Sky: Whoa...

Russel: What a backstory...

Orochi: (Scoffs) You have no idea...

Dyna: So, we meet again, Demagorg.

Everyone looked back at Demagorg and Ultraman Dyna as they both are preparing to fight.