OC Sneak peak PART 4 (SHORT SNEAK PEAK)

I am now at one building to hide from those players as I had Cardin tied up after he (A/N: No spoilers) from them as I began to question him.

A few minutes later,

Me: Then name me ONE good reason why I should believe you?!after what you did to me, to Jaune, to PYRRHA?!?!

Cardin: Allow me to explain. (A/N: No spoilers) PLATOON!!!!!!

Then, out of nowhere, Russel Thrush in his knight Sword Mode crashed through the ceiling with one paper, Sky Lark in his Knight Spike Mode emerged from the ground and Dove Bronzewing emerged from the side walls as he bashed his way through, to Cardin sighing.

Cardin: (sighs) Really?! We've practised this a hundred times.... it's the other wall....

Me: Ooooookay???

TIMESKIP (A/N: NO SPOILERS)

A Bullhead lands in front of Beacon as the battle is about to begin. Then the hatch of the Bullhead opens up to show Shadow, Orochi in her monster player form and four knights as players as they did a standing psition-like pose as they took a look at the battle zone.

 Then the hatch of the Bullhead opens up to show Shadow, Orochi in her monster player form and four knights as players as they did a standing psition-like pose as they took a look at the battle zone

(A/N: Like how these guys are doing it.)

Then, the four knights all did a four-fist fistpump as Orochi and I did our fistpump as well while all of us are just feeling pumped up at what our game creator has in store for us.

(Boss: Is that it???

A/N: Yes.

Boss: Okay...

A/N: Like seriously. Genius Gamer Shadow aka, Shadow Wrath, the monster (A/N: No spoilers) aka, Orochi and the four knights aka, Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing and Sky Lark. This is "the" amazing team that I've been working around the clock for--)

Just as I was about to alight the Bullhead, I slipped on a Banana peel and fell right out of the Bullhead, right in my face, to Team CRDL to start snickering.

Dove: Stupid Dweeb....

Cardin: Okay, guys! Let's not get cocky, annoying and cheesy. Let's roooOOOLLAAAAA!!!!!!

Unbeknowst to them, I snapped my fingers to conjoured the floor of the bullhead to be slippery, causing Cardin to slip and had the same fall as I did, as his teammates followed soon after as they fell on top of each other, to Orochi snickering now instead of them.

Orochi: Now look who has the last laugh now, dweebs~?

Orochi said as she gracefully landed on top of Team CRDL's heads one by one as she finally sets foot onto the ground.

(A/N: Ugh.... now that's just disappointing....

Leaves the scene for them to get the job done.)

End of Sneak Peak.