Volume 5: Alone Together

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the eighth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Sougo: Armour Time!!!

My POV:

I sat up abruptly in my bed as I had another nightmare. Cold sweat appeared from my forehead and started trickling down to my cheeks. 

Me: Okay.... that was... one weird nightmare.... like, what are those four-arm monsters and.... everyone disappearing. And on top of that, a huge purple dude with a golden weapon on his arm is the cause of it all. Wonder if that purple dude is Thanos. Well, that aside but still... A weird ass nightmare....

I looked outside the window of my room and noticed the sun is still rising up. I groggily went to the bathroom, approached a sink, and splashed my face with cold water. 

I stared up at the mirror as I still notice the peculiar features I have: white hair, icy blue eyes, and extremely pale skin. I let out an exhausted sigh as I left the bathroom and prepared for the day. I was on my way outside the training room when I noticed Yang tailing behind me.

Yang: You're up early.

Me: Yeah, I've been getting that a lot lately. Can't get much sleep these days...

.

I opened the door leading outside the training room and found Ruby lying on the ground on the patio outside of the training room. She watches a group of birds flying together, before one of them flies away from the group. As she watches it fly, Ruby sees her half-sister, Yang, peek over her head.

Yang: You're up early.

Ruby: Hey sis.

Yang: Boop.

Yang lets her hair down and uses it to tickle her little sister's nose. Ruby giggles affectionately at her older sister's action. Ruby then sits up as Yang sits down next to her, while I sat down next to Yang.

Ruby: So, what are you guys doing up?

Yang: Can't fall back to sleep.

Ruby: Ah, me neither.

Weiss: Well, fortunately, coffee exists.

Weiss carries a tray with three cups of coffee and walks over to join her teammates, with Tenka, Rachel and Mitchell sipping their own coffee. Tenka hands me my own coffee as Weiss lowers the tray down so Yang can grab a cup.

Ruby: No, please!

Weiss: Don't worry, I put in blasphemous amounts of cream and sugar, just for you. 

She then holds the cup out in front for Ruby.

Ruby: Oh yeah! Nice Weiss strikes again!

Suddenly, Weiss pulls the cup away just as Ruby was about to grab it.

Weiss: I will pour this on you and it will burn.

She hands the cup to Ruby, who nervously giggles at her. After giving Ruby her coffee, Weiss sits down next her teammates and grabs her cup of coffee after placing the tray down next to her.