Special Episode: Orochi Tenma's latest creation (Special SHORT Episode)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 4 whereby we will be looking at the time where Qrow met Orochi Tenma in a bar shop. We'll be focusing on what Orochi Tenma is creating. Wanna know what she's creating?? Well, let's see when we begin. Do take note that this special episode links to the Battle of Beacon Episode. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Somewhere in the Western partof Mistral,

Orochi's POV:

I am now sitting on my throne in my throne room as I placed a few more components inside the Pandora Box. Once done, I held onto the FullBottles that Sento made again.

Me: Rhino, Gorrila and Elephant Core Medals, Elec, Fire, N and S Magnet, Rocket, Cosmic and Fusion Astro Switches, Four elemental default and dragon, bind, Excite and Infinity Rings, orange, Triumph and Fruit Basket lockseeds, Speed, Wild, Technique, Dead Heat and Tridoron Shift Cars, Greatful Damashii Eye-con Driver, Gekitotsu Robots, Maximum Mighty X, Bang Bang Simulations... and Gashat Gear Dual Alpha~ And last but not least...

I then dropped some FullBottles inside the Pandora Box until the Boxis completely full.

Me: ... Gorrila, Diamond, Rocket, Panda, Dragon, Hazard Trigger and the Full Full Bottle consisting Rabbit Rabbit and Tank Tank forms.

I took the lid of the Pandora Box as I closed the Box from the top, causing it to glow brightly. After a while, it stopped glowing and everything seemed quiet. So, I opened the Box, revealing a huge FullBottle in it (A/N: It's like RabbitTank Sparkling. but different.) as I picked itup from inside the box and closed it up, to my delight as I finally accomplished something thanks to Sento and my men.

Me: Finally... it's done.

As I looked in awe at my creation, Sento and Banjou came in with someone as they all stopped in front of me as they greeted me.

Sento & Banjou: Leader Orochi.

Me: Yes, and oh~ I see you brought our first subject.

Banjou: Yes. He's really determined to try out what you have in store for him.

Sento: And he's tough.

Me: I can see that. ( Looks at the young man) What's your name???

???: Ju-just call me Jacob.

Me: Jacob? Lovely name~ Wanna give it a go??? 

I asked as I handed him the FullBottle to him. He hesitated at first, but he soon grabbed it in determination.

Jacob: For the sake of the Tribe, I'll go for it.