Volume 5: Mitchell Striker Character Short

Hey everyone! It's me once again, Shadow 264, and WELCOME, to the very first episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5, where we will be looking at Mitchell Striker character short! Do take note once again that I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. 

So enjoy, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

(hits gong real hard)

Ten years ago,

3rd Person's POV:

Somewhere in the City of Mistral where everything you want like weapons, food, resources and a roof on top of your heads are all there, lived a family of four, Mr and Mrs Striker, Jon Striker and Mitchell Striker. They lived a simple life in Mistral. Mitchell's mother and father are highly trained Huntsman and Huntress, with skills unlike no other that the Striker Brothers made a really quickdecision that one wants to go to Haven Academy and the other to Beacon Academy.

When they heard what their children had to say, they were pleased that their children want to become Huntsmen like their parents. But something hit their minds that there are a lot of responsibilities to be taken upwhen being a huntsmen.

At night,

Mitchell's POV:

My brother and I are on the rooftop of our house, gazing up at the night sky filled with stars and a nearly broken moon above us. As we all looked up at the night sky, my brother, Jon asked me a question.

Jon: Yo yo, bro. Got a minute to spare?

Me: (sighs) Yes, bro?

Jon: Why do you want to go to Beacon??? Why not Haven, where is... you know, conveineant.

I sighed as I knew there has to be an answer to why I want to enrole to Beacon. So, I answered my brother.

Me: Well, there is a whole new adventure out there. There's Vale, Atlas and Vacuo. I want to enrole to Beacon because I want to feel what it is like there at Vale,... what the people are like there, too... especially the food. I want to soar sky-high around Vale and Beacon to stretch them out so that to make myself feel that Beacon... including Vale are good places to be. That's why I want to enrole to Beacon.

Jon: I like your thinking, bro. But, I know you better. You want to go to Beacon to make the world better right??

Me: Wha- I... ummm... yeah.... there's that too.....

Jon: Heheh! Knew it. But still, it's alright that you want to do that. But, remember what mother and father said to us, we-

Me and Jon: We can't expose ourselves too much.

Me: Ugh! I get it, our family are the last of their kind, The Silver-Winged Faunus Kind, I get it! I'm not a kid you know....

Jon: Ummm, Bro.

Me: Hmmm???

Jon: We're still kids.