Volume 1: Forever Fall (Part 2)

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the fourteenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

*A chibi Ursa chasing after chibi Cardin*

A/N: ....

Pyrrha's POV:

Having heard birds fly away, I turned and look back at the hill that Shadow , Jaune and Team CRDL were on, prompting Ruby to ask if I am okay. I answered her in a 'not-so-fine' way.

Me: I'm... fine.

I continued looking beyond, when a slurping sound was heard, discovering that my jar is now empty.

Me: Nora!!!

Tenka's POV:

In the meantime with Team STRM, I was just about to finish another jar of sap when I discovered that the jars are empty again. I sighed irritatingly as I held my head down for a second. Then....

Me: Why you little, childish----

*View over the part of the forest where Team STRM are*

Me: RRRAAAAAAAAAACHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLL!!!

---MEANWHILE---

My POV:

In the other side of the forest, I materialized back to my normal state as I settled myself into a tree, close enough to Jaune, Cardin and his lackeys without being seen. I then see Jaune getting pushed to the ground, groaning as he looks up and sees a sap-covered Cardin looming over him. The bigger warrior picks Jaune up by his front and grins while punching him back to the ground. I grimaced at the sight.

Cardin: You know that wasn't very smart, Jauney boy.

He picks up Jaune again while the rest of Team CRDL watches. This boiled my blood to the max as I felt a vein appearing in your forehead. It made me so mad that I was holding a forbidden Gashat (Dangerous Zombie) to get ready.

Cardin: I'm gonna make sure they send you back to mommy in teeny tiny pieces.

Jaune: (head hanging back) I don't care what you do to me...

He then glares at Cardin with fury.

Jaune: ... but you are not messing with one of my friends.

Hearing Jaune's chivalrous remark, made him look momentarily shocked, and this made me smile in amusement.

Cardin: What? You think talking like that makes you tough? You think you're a big strong man now?

Jaune smiles in defiance, causing Cardin to be enraged. Cardin roars and raises his fist again. My right hand glowed eerily with my Aura as I aimed at Cardin's hand. I was about to release it when a bright light shines from Jaune, blinding me as I hear Cardin crying out in pain. When the bright glow faded, I saw Jaune, now back on the ground but completely healed. He looks confusedly at his hands as they faintly glow white. I had just realized he had just used his Aura to defend himself.