Volume 5: Rachel Claws Character Short

Hey everyone! It's me once again, Shadow 264, and WELCOME, to the very first episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5, where we will be looking at Rachel Claws character short! Do take note once again that I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei

So enjoy, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

Three years ago,

3rd Person's POV:

In a small clearing inside the woods, not far from a house owned by the Claws Family, Rachel and her teacher, Haruto Soma as Kamen Rider Wizard in his Flame Form, are seen sparring with each other in hand-to-hand combat.

(A/N: Kamen Rider Wizard, Flame Form.)

Rachel's teacher takes a swing at her, aiming for her head, only for Rachel to grab and redirect her fist. She counterattacks by raising up her knee towards her teacher's abdomen, but Haruto blocks the strike with his arms and tries to gain some distance between them. Rachel instantly closes the distance by zigzagging towards him, only for him to sidestep and sweeps his student off her feet.

Rachel manages to catch herself by backflipping away from her teachee, and assumes in her fighting stance. Haruto stands alone and starts moves forward as he places a ring in front of his Belt, activating his finishing move, doing his own roundhouse kick. Rachel joins both hands atop each other to block her teacher's landing foot. With a grunt, she pushes it up and back. Haruto regains his footing in a flip, while Rachel was waiting for his landing. Rachel knocks her back with a single hit as a small flame emitted from her fist.

Haruto slides through the dirt, his feet flat on the ground until he comes to a stop as he smirked.

Haruto: You've certainly improved since the last time we sparred, my predecessor. Any more moves you got up on your sleeve?

Rachel: Well, I have something in mind

Haruto: Let's see it then. 

Rachel charges in at her teacher giving her a series of punches, only for him to block and evade them all. When Rachel saw her teacher finally counterattacks with a punch with his right fist, she quickly grabs it and uses it to twist and spin the rest of Haruto's body. Using the built-up momentum, Rachel tries to finish it with a final devastating kick to the head as her attack is fully charged with flames, but Haruto saw right through it.