Volume 5: A Disguise Worth Fighting (PART 6 - Epilogue)

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the FINAL, and yet the eighteenth episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, PART 6 - Epilogue! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

Ruby: SHADOW!!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!

It has been a minute since the explosion took place up in space. Everyone looked in shock as some of them looked up in fear and some knelt down, heartbroken at the sight. Ruby was the worst to experience the heartbreak as Shadow and Ruby are having a good relationship and they are boyfriend and girlfriend since after the docks incident.

Yang, Weiss and Blake went up to Ruby as they comfort her while Ruby was still crying over her boyfriend's loss.

Yang: Ruby... please.... he is in a better place now...

Ruby: Yang.... (Hugs Yang)

Weiss: Shadow...

Tenka: He did the right thing to... protect all of us...

Mitchell: (Nods)

Rachel: (Hugs Mitchell)

Tailor: He made me this.... gauntlet....

Roland: He will be missed.... as a Huntsmen...

Everyone then went close as they comforted Team RWBY. While they are doing so, they heard a godly voice at their surroundings, causing everyone to be on guard and to be confused as to find out who said that.

???: I don't think so.

All: Huh?

Everyone looked around, only to see no one in their sights, until a bright light came out of nowhere, decending down towards the crowd, with Roland and Tenka readying their weapons.

Roland: Get ready!!

Tenka: It could be trouble!!

Everyone went in front of Team RWBY as they readied their weapons, aiming at the unknown light that is now right in front of them. When everyone including Team RWBY watched the ball of light disappeared, it revealed someone in it, causing their eyes to widened.

Roland: I-Impossible!

Tenka: You're.... alive?!?!