Volume 4: Kuroyuri

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the tenth episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

At the Temple of the Six Ancient Warriors,

Apollonir: Ancient Warriors from New Vestroia, I have returned to seek your audience.

Earth Element Warrior: Ahh, Apollo. It's good to see you, Fire Element Warrior Apollonir.

Light Element Warrior: Apollo, grand to see you have returned.

Dark Element Warrior: Indeed it is

Water Element Warrior: It has been too long, Apollo.

Apollonir: Indeed it has.

Wind Element Warrior: It's good to see you have returned. But may I ask, why have you returned???

Apollonir: I have returned in need of your assistance. The world of remnant is now at stake, like the other world that we were in once before.

When the other five elemental warriors heard this, they looked at each other as they have serious looks in their faces. Then they all turn their attention back to Apollonir.

Light Element Warrior: What assistance would you need?

Apollonir: Lars Lion, it's about the students I am looking out for and following with my old friend, Qrow... and my son.

Dark Element Warrior: Ah, your son, Shadow Wrath. How is the young boy, eh?

Apollonir: Well, Exedra, I was getting into that. But first, yes, he is okay. He is officially the Winter Maiden with strangely... with my Pyrus Elemental Powers as well.

Everyone looked at each other in amazement and shock to hear the news.

Wind Element Warrior: How is that possible??

Apollonir: That I'm afraid is currently unknown. That is why I need all of your help. Our enemies in Remnant are not going after my son. I'm figuring that they are up to something so--

Just as Apollonir was about to finish telling his comrades about his son's situation, the element warrior of water interrupted him.

Water Element Warrior: Have no fear, Apollo.

Apollonir: Eh?

Water Element Warrior: We are the six ancient warriors once in New Vestroia, and now we are the six ancient warriors in Remnant. And we vowed to ourselves that we'd protect this world at all cost, that includes your son and his fellow friends. So yes, of course we could help you.

Apollonir: Really? Well, then I thank you for your assistance for the upcoming situation, Clayf, Lars Lion, Exedra, Frosch and Oberus.

He thanks his comrades as he bows, for him to earn a bow from each of his comrades as well.