Volume 1: The Badge and The Burden

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the ninth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

FLASHBACK:

My POV:

It was two years before the Gemdeus War and here I was, on my way back to C.R., Seito University Hospital until I was called by a random Old Lady who calls herself The Fortune Teller, who prompted me to come over to see my fortune. So, without any delay and thinking that it won't take long, I went over to her to see my future.

Fortune Teller: I see a bright and dark future upon you, young one.

Me: Really? How bright and how dark?

Fortune Teller: Let us start with the dark part, first. (The magic ball turns dark purple and shows an image) The academy will be overrun by monsters and bad people, the tower will be destroyed, you will see friends come and go and the enemies will be the victor!

Me: ... (Stern look) You know that will not happen right here.

Fortune Teller: Oh, it would... but not where youare working now as your workplace is at the far corner of Vale where it isprotected by your past friends.

Me: Okay, but... what friends are you talking about?

Fortune Teller: You would have to see for yourself, to believe it so.

Me: Well, if you say so... What about my bright part. What is it?

Fortune Teller: Mmm... (magic ball glows extremely bright and shows a bright image of a person. That person appeared to be me when she mentioned me) You will save the world of Remnant by receiving the gifts of the four! And with the four gifts, you and your friends shall overthrow her, with your new-found power and strength! But take heed, once you received these gifts, you have to train yourself on how to perfect these gifts on your own as 10 percent of the four gifts will only be given to you!!! Take care of them, and DON'T LET THEM HAVE THEM!!!

Me: (Stunned) Okaaaaayyyy... Who is this "her"?

I watched the Fortune Teller writing a name on a small sheet of paper. Once she is done, she then passed the piece of paper to me with a name.

Me: S.A.L.E.M.??

Fortune Teller: Young man, LOOK OUT!!!

Once I heard this, I was shocked as the crystal ball suddenly shines even brighter, so bright that the ball exploded in between us.

FLASHBACK ENDS: