Special Episode: The SECRET Behind STRM Combination

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the SPECIAL episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose Volume 5 where we will be looking at Ozpin and Shadow talking about the STRM Combination and the secrets revealed in this Combination. So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID AND BUILD. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid and Build is from Toei. So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

It has been weeks after the incident back at Haven Academy and two more days before we head to Atlas as everyone were still in the living room, resting until a text came in for me.

Ruby: Who's that?

Shadow: Gotta check my scroll...

I checked my scroll to see who sent me a text I'm about to read.

Mitchell: Who's it from?

Ryosuke: Yeah.

Shadow: It's from... Professor Ozpin.

My Team, with many other newcomers, remaining members of JNPR and Ruby's Team were shocked to hear that a scroll text came from Ozpin, himself.

Ruby: What does he want?

Me: Dunno... he said to "come over to the usual place where we spoke before, immediately. Leave your team... behind..."? Okay, that's a start...

Tenka: I'm not buying this...

Shadow: Guys. It's alright. If he wants to see me, it's fine.

I got up from my chair as I leave the dorm room.

Shadow: I'll be back.

Shadow said this as he leaves the room to meet up with Oz outside the training area of our house.

----MEANWHILE----

Ozpin's POV:

As I waited for Shadow outside the training room, I looked up at the stars and the shattered moon in the dark peaceful sky as I smiled, knowing that we have accomplished the impossible today.

Me: We did it.... with the help of everyone we've got. (Sigh) if only Salem could see this in the past.... it this way.... this wouldn't have happened.....

???: You called?

I looked back slowly to see Shadow walking towards me as I compose myself.

Me: Ah, Mr Wrath.

Shadow: Oz.... it's Doctor...

Me: Right... Dr. Wrath. So good that you can come over to talk for a bit.

I said while watching Shadow walked beside me as we both looked up at the stars and the broken moon.

Shadow: Beautiful, isn't it???

Me: Yes. If only it were like this years ago.... I would still be alive from the very beginning.....

Shadow: What do you mean by that????