Volume 5: Welcome to Haven

Hey everyone! It's me once again, Shadow 264 and WELCOME to the first episode of the FIFTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where everything will begin, ONCE AGAIN but this time, in Mistral Haven Academy, BABY!!! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard*

My POV:

Me: We are almost there, guys.

I said as my team, Ruby's team, Qrow who is fully recovered from the poison and my father, Apollonir are walking through the forest where Orochi said to walk through, which made my girlfriend, her team and my team to worry a bit.

Ruby: You think its here???

Tenka: Yeah.... this place seems secluded... with trees and nothing else

Nora: Yeah! You sure we are at the right path?

Me: I'm telling you, we are. The last note says go straight ahead and we will be fine. What can go wrong?

I said this as I calmly walked through the forest with my girlfriend and my group who are quite wary about their surroundings. As I walked through the forest, I stopped in my tracks and so did everyone as I looked at the note again, thinking that something isn't right.

Me: Hmmmm....

Rachel: Something wrong???

Me: I'm sure we are in the right track.

Apollonir: And the place Orochi told you to meet her is here???

Me: Yes. We are here... but all I see is... trees, the greenery and vines all over.

Qrow: Heh! Great, we're lost.

When Qrow assumed that we are lost, a calm voice boomed around the forest, shocking every single one of us.

???: Well, not lost. You all just past the gateway to my Tribe.

When we heard this, we readied our weapons, all except me as I knew who that voice belonged to as it has been so recognisable.

Me: Heheh! Orochi, you can deactivate the cloak vision on the gate.

I said this as the gateway that we past through suddenly appeared behind us, to our shock.

Jaune: Okay, that is...

Rachel: A thing...

Jaune: Yeah.

Then, out of nowhere, a greyish black wolf stopped in front of us as it nodded to me. And I nod back at it, knowing that it needs to do something. So, the wolf charged and pounced towards me as I charged up my flames (left hand) and icy mist (right hand) and did a loud clap (A/N: To what hulk did when he extinguished the fire on the helicopter), causing a huhe cloud of mist to blind our sight.

I smirked as I noticed the wolf turning into a human with a mask covering her head as she sucked the mist in by using her hand to "suck it all" (Soujiki/Vacuum) in as it lands on the ground in her crouch position. After a few seconds, she stood up to greet us.