Volume 1: The Nightmare Hunters Arrive

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the after events after the sixteenth episode of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose where the Quest of saving Weiss from the Nightmare Grimm continues! So, just a recap of the disclaimer again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID. RWBY is from RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is from Toei. Take Note that in this Episode and in another Episode, these Episodes are based on RWBY: Ice Queendom, well,... mostly touched on and about the Nightmare Grimm.

So, enjoy the insert, sit back, and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

3rd Person's POV:

A few minutes after reaching the room, Teams RWBY (A/N: Ruby, Blake and Yang only.), JNPR and STRM (A/N: Tenka, Rachel and Mitchell only as Shadow got there first a minute before they arrived.), Professors Ozpin and Glynda were seen arriving a minute after Shadow as Ruby, Blake, Yang, Tenka, Rachel and Mitchell  began to talk to Professor Shion about their strategy that they devised.

After a few minutes of listening to the six of them, Shadow nods at them as knowing that he, too is a strategist, can tell that all of their strategy may work out in this third procedure, for Shion to think of the possibilties on six of their strategies.

Ruby: Well? What do you think of our plan?

Ruby ask.

While Shion is seen thinking, Shadow went to Shion's ear as he began to whisper on their possibilities as he began to explain on how they were done individually, for Shion to nod at what I said.

After awhile, Shion spoke up to address about their strategies.

Shion: First, regarding Yang's idea. Yes, it is possible to change what happens in a dream.

Yang: Mm-hmm~

Yang hums happily.

Ozpin: But only if the dreamer sees it as a positive change. If Weiss considers it to be a negative change, you will encounter resistance.

Ozpin states.

Blake clenched her fist with determination.

Blake: I feel like I understand how Weiss wants to change. I was the same way. raises fist to my chest level, looking down at my fist I knew I had to change, but I couldn't find the way to.

Yang: I want to tell Weiss, deep in her heart, that it's okay to change.

Ruby: I'm sure that Weiss will also think that what we're about to do is something good. I believe that.

Ruby said.

Then, she looks at Weiss as she continued.

Ruby: I didn't understand, but we're not the only ones who are struggling. Even Weiss is fighting against the Grimm in her heart. 

Tenka: It's alright to change.... even if it is a small change, or a big change. WHat it matters is that as long as it is a change for the better, Weiss needs to know that she has friends who cares about her.... and a closest friend who cares about her, too. I want to tell her that... and such....