Volume 4: Family

Hey everyone! WELCOME to the fourth episode of the THIRD VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose! So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard*

3rd Person's POV:

Yang is inside a nightmare. All around her are broken pieces of buildings and darkness. She is standing right in the middle of the destruction of the whole place. She struggles to lift her head up to see Adam Taurus, a few meters away from her, slowly walking towards her. She then readies her weapons that came out of nowhere. Then, in fear, she started shooting projectiles from her Ember Celicas at Adam. He grins and he starts to unsheathe his katana from its sheathe, as he blocks all of her attacks. 

Yang was about to shoot another round but, her weapons disappeared, and so did her arm that was slashed. She shakes her head and her left arm furiously as she tries to figure out what to do, and desperately tries to think of a way to stop him. But, she then screamed in shock to see Adam right in front of her as he reels his katana back.

Yang awakens with a gasp. She is in her room, lying on top of her bed. The robotic arm given to her by Atlas and the other pair of her weapons given by C.R. which was delivered by her friend's Medical friends Emu, Pallad, CEO Tsukuru and Burgermon, rests on her bedside table, out of the box. Yang looks at it for a moment before turning her face away. She then hears laughter coming from downstairs.

Yang heads downstairs to discover Professors Oobleck and Port, and Pallad, who is now seen, sitting at the kitchen table and laughing with Taiyang.

Port: And, and, and then, in comes Qrow, wearing a skirt! I was just a TA, I-I didn't know what to do, so I just... I just left the room to laugh!

Yang comes to the kitchen door while the four laugh.

Taiyang: We told him it was a kilt! He'd never worn a uniform before, so he didn't know!

Oobleck: That is terrible! What is wrong with you!?

Taiyang: Hey! The girls all said he had nice legs! I did that jerk a favor! People laughed when they saw him in a skirt, but not for Apollonir. Oh, no. He was straight-up annoyed, since he was the Student Council President at that time. But, that's not even the best part! See, then he-

Port then suddenly puts his right leg on the tabletop, cutting off Taiyang.

Port: "Like what you see?"

The four burst out in large fits of laughter, until Professor Oobleck decided to impersonate Shadow's father at what he did back then.

Oobleck: "What are you doing in a skirt?! Change into your proper uniform, right now!"

Port retaliated in a mimicked, snobbish manner.