White Trailer

Hey everyone and WELCOME to RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow/S) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose, the White Trailer where we will be focusing on Tenka Kaito and Weiss Schnee! Just a recap of the disclaimer, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID.

So sit back, an LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*hits gong real hard and gong rolls down the flight of stairs*

a/n: JUST READ IT WHILE I TAKE CARE OF THE GONG!!

???'s POV:

It was just a normal evening when I was comfortably lying under the covers of my bed. While I was sleeping, I felt a tingling sensation in my left ear as if it was being breathed in. Then all of a sudden...

Alarm clock: (Ringing loudly)

That made me jump right out of my bed in complete shock, and falling against the hard floor whist rubbing my left ear from such ringing. I turned my head up at my nightstant only to see my alarm clock ringing loudly.

???: Ow!!! My left ear... Why must Sensei always alter the sound of my alarm clock to make it louder for me to hear?! (Sighs) Let's see what time it is now...

I turned to my alarm clock on my nightstand to see that it is only 30 minutes before an event starts.

???: Oh yeah... my family and I were invited by the Schnee Family to attand a concert. Oh man, why am I so stupid at times...

I strongly facepalm for nearly forgetting that we were invited to attend a concert. Just then, I heard my door knocking.

???'s mom: Tenka, get yourself cleaned up. Your clothes that are ready tonight are in your closet.

Tenka: Got it.

I sighed to myself, thinking that my mom is thinking too much of me after my father went missing. So, without further ado, I stood up from the hard floor, took a towel and went straight to the showers.

3rd Person POV:

A/N: As you see, Tenka Kaito was born in a small town in between Vale and Vacuo. In this small town, Tenka's father use to protect it from Grimm or any bandits from invading the town. That was until he went missing. With his father now either gone or missing, he decided to pick up where his father started with his grandfather whotaught him how to fight and to be a Huntsman to protect the town from The Creatures of Grimm and any Bandit Tribes lurking in the woods/forest. 

(A few minutes later)

When Tenka stepped out from the bathroom, he then opened his closet to see a pair of black slacks, a white, lon-sleeved shirt, a black waistcoat, and a dinner jacket neatly folded and placed inside with a pair of black leather shoes below it. After a few minutes, he finally got dressed into his slack, shoes, waistcoat and dinner jacket. When his mother walked in to see him all dressed and ready to go, she gave him an approving look as she smiled.

 When his mother walked in to see him all dressed and ready to go, she gave him an approving look as she smiled

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.