Volume 5 Opening

(A/N: Music starts here. Focus lyrics in video.)

Ruby is seen standing in a forest clearing, wearing her hood as she looks up into the night sky. Her image bursts into red petals, transitioning to Weiss as she leans her head on her hand before looking up, determined. Her image then bursts into white petals, transitioning to Blake as she looks up into the night sky, before putting her head down with her eyes closed and her teeth clenched. Her image bursts into black petals, transitioning to Yang leaning against her motorcycle, Bumblebee, before looking up as her image bursts into yellow petals.

After that, it shows Shadow, summoning an runic circle above his palm with twirls of ice and snow hovering over it. His image bursts into flurries of snow transitioning to Tenka, a look of doubt and insecurity plastered on his face as he looks at a Lockseed belonging to his father. His image forms into a smooth black and goldish satin, transitioning to Rachel, as she looks onward with a confident smile. Her image bursts into a gush of silver feathers, transitioning to Mitchell, swooping through the forests of Anima to Miatral.

Ruby, Jaune, Ren and Team STRM are seen sitting on a couch - Ruby having a happy expression, Jaune looking sullen, Ren reading a book, Team STRM looking with happy yet serious looks. Nora is then seen hanging upside down, giving her signature "Boop". On the other side of her is Qrow, who gives a dull look before sighing and looking to his right. Qrow and Nora see Oscar holding Ozpin's cane, with Shadow walking towards him. Shadow places his hand on Oscar's shoulder and looks at him in a friendly manner. Oscar then holds the cane up with a determined look on his face as a transparent image of Ozpin passes behind him, while a transparent image of the past Season Maidens and Silver Eyed warriors pass behind Shadow.

When it zooms in on the gears of Ozpin's cane, it turns as it shows Professor Lionheart at his desk in worry. A large head of Arthur Watts and Another Pallad appear behind Lionheart. Watts smiles at the headmaster evilly, while Another Pallad just glares menacingly at Lionheart, who then has a fearful expression as the sharp, tendril-like tentacles from the Seer Grimm point at and surround him.

Graphite, Blake and Sun are standing on a bridge in Menagerie. Blake and Sun exchange a brief look before looking back down as if in disappointment, before turning to the Dragon Bugster, who has a determined look seen in his face with a floating arm watching close behind them.

In the Branwen Tribe camp, Cinder Fall smugly stares down an angry Vernal, with the reader in the middle, facing ahead with his eyes closed until they open into an angry glare. A raven then appears behind the reader and flies between the two women, transitioning to Raven and Yang with their backs to each other, and with Pallad in the middle, facing ahead with his eyes close until they open along with a mischievous smile as he pixelated away.

After the fight transitions, Shadow, in his Complete God form, is shown unleashing his Maiden powers with a shout, Tenka is seen with Gaim as they both sped away in combat, Rachel is seen in her magma dragonic mode as she punches fire dragons out of her fists, and Mitchell is shown twirling like a tornado as his sharp silver feather began launching themselves around him to his enemies.

Ruby is then shown swinging around her scythe as Weiss rides the sword of her summoned knight, followed by Blake using her weapon in its kusarigama-form to grapple to a location which Yang jumps from and bursts forward using her gauntlet.

Ruby runs forward with an angered expression on her face, before looking to her left and smiles. She continues to run forward as the rest of Team RWBY, the reader and the rest of Team STRM join her. They then all stop when a giant version of Salem stands menacingly over them. Undeterred, they all jump up together to attack. All of them burst into petals of their colors as it finally shows me using an ultimate attack in my God form as it beamed out as it slowly brightens up.

(A/N: Music ends here.)