Volume 4: A much Needed Talk

Hey everyone and WELCOME to the eighth episode of the FOURTH VOLUME of RWBY: (Genius Gamer Shadow) Ex-Aid Reader x Ruby Rose!  Expecting a Special Episode on this one. So, to recap once again, I DO NOT OWN RWBY AND I DO NOT OWN KAMEN RIDER EX-AID!! RWBY is owned by RoosterTeeth and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid is owned by Toei. So, now sit back, enjoy and LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

*Hits gong real hard until the whole universe can hear it*

My POV:

Around a campfire, me and the others sit on four logs positioned in a square as Qrow has just finished telling the story of the Maidens.

There is silence, before Qrow decides takes a swig from his flask. A bandage wrapped around his abdomen over his clothing.

Qrow: Really? No questions?

Jaune: Of course we have questions. This is just... a lot to take in.  

Qrow: Sure, of course.

Jaune takes in a huge amount of deep breaths before he finally turns to me with a firm look on his face.

Jaune: Shadow, is it okay to ask how you were able to instantly appear in Oniyuri? Like you just appeared out of nowhere. I know you have your snow flurry form that does it too, but this one was different.

Ruby: Yeah. Like, you came out of some sort of weird portal or something. The same one you used when you left Higanbana.

Everyone turns their attention towards me, making me sigh in weary as I prepare myself in revealing who I truly are. But before I spoke up, Qrow beats me to the punch.

Qrow: Ice pop here isn't exactly just some boy who can use Aura and unlock a Semblance like a regular Huntsman. He's actually the son of the previous Winter Maiden, making him the very first offspring from any of the Maidens that have existed for thousands of years.

I stayed silent as Tenka, Rachel, Mitchell, Ruby, Jaune, Ren, and Nora were beyond surprised to know the fact that they have been travelling with the son of one of the most powerful beings in Remnant.

Ruby: I-Is it true? Your mother is a..... Maiden?

I nodded my head as I hung my head in downcast.

Jaune: After all this time? How long have you known?

Me: A couple of days before Beacon fell. Remember that time when I fell unconscious while I was fighting Qrow? I happen to find out about it on that same day. And as to answer Ruby's question, thanks to my mother's abilities being passed down to me, I was able create portals or some kind of gateways to go into my mother's realm and to appear at a set destination back in Remnant. 

There was a moment of silence as they slowly took in what I said, before Ruby spoke again.

Ruby: So.... we know that Maidens are powerful fighters that don't need Dust to use magic.

Qrow: Yeah.