𝟐𝟔 | 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏?

Sehun ask me to hangout out of the blue and...yes I agreed to it. This time outside not about a work or it's a date? He's been in good mood rather than yesterday. Guess the friendship already fix it. At least I knew it's a good news.

He told me wait outside the cafe. So I does wait outside the cafe place he address it. Not so crowded, less people better not being noticed people to idol hideout. The weather is nice yet cold breeze.

My my it's freezing outside. That idiot told me wait here why not let inside in cafe? It might be nice drinking hot cup of coffee while sit tight in there.

At the same time my mind was off from earth. Is this a date? Sehun rarely ask me out. Mostly me and Sehun together just about work. I can't fall in love in with him! He is idol! And I'm his assistant and his fan. It's prohibited to have love relationship in the same company. But possible Sehun in love with me? I looks like a sack of potato.

I heard a girl fangirling voice interrupt.

Yep that was him on the way here.

I glace over the voice come from. Sehun waved at them along the soft smile.

The girl drag a Sehun hands and swiftly hug to him. Sehun was no show any reaction a soft smile remain there. However he hug back that girl.

He might do for his fan. Trying to be nice as possible for them but not for me. If the understand his privacy and ask nicely from him I don't mind it's just touching how that girl act was kinda too much.

While my anger lingering in me. I immediately darted to Sehun and grasp his hand forcedly come along with me.

"Get away! You too much touching him that was unrespectful." I gave the glare to the girl without regret. I have to defend him.

I can sense from behind Sehun was so shocked my actions. No word coming from him, he knows I was mad so he won't bother.

"Why you not call your bodyguard? If I'm not near you sure get dragged to nowhere. It's not safe." I blabbering to him.

"Sorry. I just want to freedom without any bodyguard so.."

"You are an idol. Doesn't matter you alone or with your member." I hit his shoulder which make him hissed in pain with akward laugh. "If your manager find out you be dead meat too. "

"Thanks my shinning armor. I can't do without you. And I prefer on a date with you alone. " A d-date? Sehun show me a excited smile.

"Ugh your welcome. Now I'm monitoring you for this day. Anyway where you wanna do first?" I hesitantly change a topic. I hope he didn't saw my red cheeks but it's better to warm up in this cold weather.

"I want to show you my favorite place. Then we go eat after that."

"A park?" The view was incredibly nice and fascinating. There's was some people was jogging some people play skateboard in this breezy. Also there's a small stall selling varieties of Korean food. I can sniffing a food from this far. We both just sit on this bench as admiring the view.

"Yeah less people and besides of that no one notice here, mostly old people. They won't recognize aren't they?" Sehun exclaimed while he take a breathing of fresh air. He seems enjoying this spot for him.

"My brother also bring me here often when I was a child. Since I'm growing up already. I came here often alone. I know he was busy lately." Yeah I have heard from him. He was older brother. I wonder what's his brother looks like. Does his older brother have same as him? Might more handsome.

Suddenly Sehun hit my head. I growls in pain. "What's that for?!"

I caught you smiling yourself wondering what my brother face aren't you?" He scoffed at me while I merely smile lika goat.